Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Only a man who want to have breasts

Hi Jennifer,  
The last picture of you with your arms squishing your boobs towards the centre of your body gives you a totally feminine looking bust. Absolutely love it! Heart Hug

You are always an inspiration Jennifer. Thanks for coming back. I missed your posts. And your smile.

Hello

Here is an old post.

Not really an update but I like this polo shirt.
An assembly of photos of the polo shirt with and without bras and without anything.

If we disregard the fact that I was a man, what do you see in the photos, a man or a woman?

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[unnecessary quoting removed]

I see a pair of wonderful female breast. Awesome job in your journey to becoming a woman.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

You have developed such beautiful breasts you should be very proud absolutely gorgeous WOW Heart

Hi girls,

I dug up some old photos, it was October 2022.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Such lovely and full points from your journey!

You are beautiful.

Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos.

Best,
Owlie

Hello,

You remember the t-shirt with the cat.
He hid many things.

Kisses

Jennifer

(30-09-2023, 09:19 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  Hello,

You remember the t-shirt with the cat.
He hid many things.

Kisses

Jennifer
That t shirt din't hid much you could still see those beautiful breasts under the shirt and the picture with it pulled  up just proves it. Love the size of your areola and nipples --not to big and not to small ---just right  Heart Heart Heart Only a man who wants breasts --hon you got them now Heart

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon