Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

More than a curiosity

Hi all,
I have been registered on this site for a while now, but have not been active until now. I started using PM about 5 years ago. I was curious to see if natural herbs could contribute in genetically altering a man's appearance into a more feminine appearance. After a few month's I noticed some positive feminine changes, I started to grow very small breasts. Well I was surprised that it was working and also surprised at how much I enjoyed seeing the changes. After using so much natural herbs I started to not feel very well, so I decided that it probably wasn't the healthy way of doing things and also I plateaued and wasn't developing anymore. Sort of in between a male and female physical appearance. I wanted more curves so I decided to go through the long process of going to see an endocrine doctor. I wanted to see what my blood levels were and if I would be able to go on a medical hrt program. After about a year of testing and seeing a sociologist I was finally cleared for medical hrt. It's been about six month's now and I'm finally starting to see some feminine progress from where I was before starting. So that's my long winded hello and introduction. I hope all are well and your also experiencing the changes you desire. Feel free to contact me and say hi, I'm an open book. I posted a pic of where I'm at today. Everyone have a great day!
Jodi

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello Jodi,

Nice to see you again.
Glad you found your way.

Jennifer Hug

It is always nice to to hear and see people living their truth!

Thank you Jennifer, and nice to see you again also. I must say you look fantastic in your pics from July. I don't know how you got so full busted but truly amazing results. It is very difficult to overcome the fear of finally exposing who you are to everyone. To me that's incredible, because I'm miles away from doing that if at all. You are truly brave. Thanks for your response.

Thanks P-R, the changes have been slow and time goes by quick so I hope I can catch up lol. I'm still not out to everyone and I don't always want to present as female so there is that complication. Life is always a work in progress. Thanks for responding.

Jodi

Hi Jodi, you have some very nice development going on, love the look of your nipples Heart

Thanks Aussiebra,
Obviously hoping for more development!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon