Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No program yet. Still in research phase

No program yet. Just in beginning phases of research. Not sure which direction I'll take if any. Currently on a cycle of "male hormone" so to speak.

Once I cycle off not sure if I will try doing anything once all my levels have returned to what is my bodies normal, or if I will try to see what results I can achieve while on a low dose of testosterone (which I am assuming results will be hard pressed if any and would take infinitely long to achieve while on any androgen support) which is why I am still in my research phase.

Currently leaning towards a low dose of 200 mg of test (not sure if that's high for using with female herbal supplementation or not) since that's what I typically need to maintain my size and strength while obviously maintaining my nutritional meal plan. For female herbal supplements I was thinking of using pm, and saw palmetto while using a combo of massage and possibly supple nips or pumping. Maybe trying PC topical cream at some point as well. That's the very very 1st rough draft of what I was thinking.

If I start anything it won't be till late this year or the beginning of the new year.  I def don't mind or car too much about losing my functionality down stairs or if it even shrinks or not. I'm a grower not a shower so typically in resting state it's relatively small looking as it is. Might be noticable when I lose firmness and or a inch or two from my erections. Def would love having better skin, better hair, and the other health Benefits from using female herbal supplements.

Feel free to make and suggestions or email me directly as well.

Attached is my current state for my chest. I am 5"8 and fluctuate between 195-210lbs. This has been achieved through about 24 years of consistently working out and eating as good as I can for my knowledge and understanding of nutrition during each phase or point in my life. I started using male hormones to help me achieve my body and physique goals in 2012 where I was on cycle for about 3 months twice that year so total of 6 months and then I was off all together till 2014 where I have been cycling on and off throughout the years till present and these are using lowest doses possible to achieve the results I want so I can try to stay as healthy as I can with minimal side effects to promote longevity. As a child I was overweight so I believe I have a very poor body image which led me into being a gym and fitness freak and during that time because I was overweight I feel like I had boobs as a kid which being a boy you're very self-conscious about. With using steroids I feel I have been very fortunate to not really have too many bad side effects I don't feel like I got gyno and if I did it was very mild version of it to where it's not all that noticeable or I've had gyno but I grew into it as I got older and made more muscle not sure if that's possible but that's kind of my reasoning. 

So this would be my starting point and I'm not sure what kind of results I would even see from this kind of starting point. I would hope to maintain as much muscle and strength as I can within reason obviously not looking to break world records or compete as a female or anything like that I would like to stay as lean as possible obviously within reason because you know there will be fat redistribution and other things taking place but the whole reason why I got into doing what I was doing was because I was overweight as a kid so I definitely don't want to put more weight on and end up back where I was as a kid. And there are a few other factors I don't really think this post is the right place to get into with along the lines of not really being sure of who I am or what I want in terms of I guess what I identify as leave it as simple and broad of a statement is that lol. 

Tried uploading photos of my current state which would be where I would be starting from but unfortunately all the files are too large and I have no way of resizing them yet.

I have been reading almost everything lotus has written, and I've also been looking closely at Chuck's routine as well since he is also running a plan that includes low dose of testosterone.

Photos resized. This is my current state or where I'd be starting from.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Revision: to start with

Low dose t (100 twice a week or 200mg total weekly)

Red R 500-1000to start with
WP 500-1000 to start with
SP-500-1000 to start with
MSM not sure yet
PM 5-1000 to start will gradually increase to around 1500-2000

Possibly PC cream I with massage and possibly pumping 

Again dose will change but want to start low and gradually increase over the course of a few weeks to see my tolerance to certain substances and what my body/stomach can tolerate. At about a month to 1.5 months I should hopefully be at peak doses which will remain till I stall out and then come off everything for a reset, reassess and restart or come up with a new plan.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon