Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and upset stomach.

I started taking PM about a month ago at 500 mg a day right before bed and have stopped twice already because after a few days I have stomach problems and get really gassy. I decided to change to Ainterols atomizer and have some on order. So what to do with all the capsules I have left, I ran across the thread on suppositories and am going to try that with them but since I want to start on red reishie also would it be effective to put half a capsule 250mm of PM and half a cap of RR 500mg into the suppository or should it be just the PM and take the RR orally. I plan to use the suppository in the morning and at night before bed and use the atomizer in the afternoon. 
 I haven't noticed any growth yet and didn't expect to at such a low dose but what I have noticed is my nipples get hard a lot and there does seem to be a very small bump under the nipple about the size of half a pea. I hope that's the beginning of the budding I've heard people talk about. 
 Any advice greatly appreciated.

I tried making my PM capsules into suppositories and it was pretty simple to do although on first try I added the RR too and found it did not suspend in the coconut oil it ended up just clumping into a ball on the end of the stirrer. I used 1/2 capsule in each suppository and have been using them for 5 days now with no upset stomach and no extra gassiness. If my calculations are correct and absorption rate when taken orally is 20% and absorption rate using a suppository is 80% then 1 suppository with 250 mg should absorb the same as 1000 mg taken orally. Please correct me if I'm wrong about that.

(09-08-2023, 06:19 PM)MIBiCD Wrote:  I started taking PM about a month ago at 500 mg a day right before bed and have stopped twice already because after a few days I have stomach problems and get really gassy. I decided to change to Ainterols atomizer and have some on order. So what to do with all the capsules I have left, I ran across the thread on suppositories and am going to try that with them but since I want to start on red reishie also would it be effective to put half a capsule 250mm of PM and half a cap of RR 500mg into the suppository or should it be just the PM and take the RR orally. I plan to use the suppository in the morning and at night before bed and use the atomizer in the afternoon. 
 I haven't noticed any growth yet and didn't expect to at such a low dose but what I have noticed is my nipples get hard a lot and there does seem to be a very small bump under the nipple about the size of half a pea. I hope that's the beginning of the budding I've heard people talk about. Tried using capsule as a suppository but the didn't dissolve very well and PM didn't seem to absorb much.
 Any advice greatly appreciated.

I had been taking PM for about a year and then suddenly started getting an upset stomach from the PM. Stopped taking it found I could take it for a few days and then it bothered my stomach. tried making a cream out of the capsules mixed alcohol and coconut oil  rubbing on my boobs several times a day seemed to work a  little. Back to mixing capsule  500mg in juice see if that bothers my stomach. Starting  off 500 mg a day hope I can get back to 2000mg a day really seemed to give me the best results.  What have you had luck with? Ive gotten to about a 40 C would like to get mush bigger and love sensitive nipples so much so I pierced them about 5 years ago.

(06-09-2023, 11:15 AM)Niaja Wrote:  
(09-08-2023, 06:19 PM)MIBiCD Wrote:  I had been taking PM for about a year and then suddenly started getting an upset stomach from the PM. Stopped taking it found I could take it for a few days and then it bothered my stomach. tried making a cream out of the capsules mixed alcohol and coconut oil  rubbing on my boobs several times a day seemed to work a  little. Back to mixing capsule  500mg in juice see if that bothers my stomach. Starting  off 500 mg a day hope I can get back to 2000mg a day really seemed to give me the best results.  What have you had luck with? Ive gotten to about a 40 C would like to get mush bigger and love sensitive nipples so much so I pierced them about 5 years ago.

I had only been taking 500mg PM orally for a little over a month off and on. I kept stopping and starting because after 3 or 4 days my stomach would become upset. I made the capsules into suppositories by suspending the powder in coconut oil. Using 1/2 capsule per suppository. I've been using 1 suppository every night before bed for about a month with zero stomach issues and the added benefit of the coconut oil keeping me very regular. The suppository does seem more effective than taking the capsule orally. 1 250mg suppository does seem quite a bit stronger than 1 500mg capsule taken orally. I am already starting to see some results. I definitely have the budding I've seen people on here talk about under my nipples, my nipples are almost always hard now and have increased slightly in size, deeper under my nipple there is a slight ache, I'm not sure if my breasts have increased any in size yet but they definitely look like they are starting to get rounder and more feminine looking than the man boobs I have had.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Hi the suppository  has me interested so you use coconut oil to suspend the PM do you think you could not use the capsule and use a syringe to place in rectum. How far do you put the suppository in? Any suggestions would be pprciated  Heart

I've been taking PM for almost 10 weeks. The longest I've been able to take it without a break is about 10 days. It causes me leg cramps, bloating, constipation, and weight gain. 

I wonder if this is a side effect of PM itself or the phytoestrogen. I never had any problems with FG.

I found on u-tube how to make a topical cream from PM so I thought I would give it a try since PM now really upsets my stomach. I empty the Aniterol capsule in a small amount of ethanol and add it to Nevea coco buttert  body cream mix completely I've also  added black cohosh which dissolves easily in ethanol. Been applying morning and night to my boobs . Rub it it as i massage my boobs and it dries within a few minutes without leaving and PM residue on my skin. Been doing it for about a week and will post if I see any results. Have noticed my nipples are more sensitive. Smile

I hope this is not too much information. 

I was using pm for about 6 weeks or so and then out of nowhere I started getting stomach issues as well. At first I thought it was a stomach bug or flu since that had gone around a few weeks before. But it has and is still going on. Almost 2 weeks now of having stomach issues. Anything I eat or drink (more than just a few sips at a time) goes right through me in 10-20 min. If I'm lucky 30-45 min. Even if I don't eat (which I did try) I'd still have to go to the bathroom every 30-40 min. 

So I figured for the length of time it was not a stomach bug or something. I had stopped all nbe products and after 6 days or so I'm still having stomach issues but I'm starting to have a bit more solid stool than before. I don't know if it was the pm (like a bad batch from Thailand or if it had a big or parasite in it), or the other products like MSM or red reshi or s.p. or the multivitamin of calcium magnesium zinc with d3 that caused it. Almost seems like my digestive system was coated with all these products and not able to digest things normally. 

Also I did do some research and found post menopause women and mtf trans women using hrt experience irritable bowel syndrome or IBS or develope IBS due to the higher estrogen levels in their system. 

So I feel that it is my bodies response to the pm and increasing estrogen levels. I already had a sensitive stomach but it was no where close to being this bad for this long constant and consistent. So hopefully it is not my bodies response to estrogen, and I hope I didn't just make my normal stomach issues a more permanent ibs.  Again like I said off everything for 6 days and I'm starting to finally have slightly more solid bowel movements than I have been experiencing for the last two weeks.

Is this anything that you experienced or did you have other stomach issues like bloating and cramping? I do feel that I was almost constantly bloated while on pm as well.

My issue was mostly just bloating and cramping. When I switched from taking it orally to making it into suppositories my stomach issues went away. Plus it seemed more effective as a suppository. It did make my stool softer but I'm pretty sure that was because of the coconut oil I used to make the suppository.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon