Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How can i increase nipple sensitivity only

Im new here, and have been reading just about every post on pm, and other forms of therapy. Long story short all I'd like to do is increase my nipple sensitivity without the other feminine affects like breast growth, gaining and redistribution of fat, etc. I wouldn't mind the softer skin, good blood pressure, and hair growth affects of pm. 

I am a typical masculine guy. Into fitness and bodybuilding and I absolutely love my physique. So again I was wondering if there is any way to get the good general health affects of pm and or other forms of therapy, but main goal is to increase nipple sensitivity. 

On a side note I do use cycle on and off male hormones from time to time. So I'm feeling like this is a stupid question and endeavor to try to ask and take on, since obviously no matter what I do of I am on testosterone I won't see any affects of pm or other therapies.

I wonder if supple nips or other such small suction devices would help you? Because if you take estrogenic stuff, no matter if its plant based or anything else, you can't choose what you get it, its pretty much the whole deal or nothing, even on PM etc. I find it the most ironic funniest silliest thing when guys take this stuff and try to avoid losing erections etc., This is often one of the things that it swings one way or the other and the middle ground is kinda difficult to deal with.

So yea, I think nipple pumps and suction cups and just playing with them is the way to go.

Thanks you for the advice. I will try that for now. I have been thinking about possibly going full on feminine but not at this point in life. Maybe in a few years or so. And seeing that I am married it's def something I need to make sure I understand exactly what I want and who I feel I am, most likely sit down with a counselor and get to the root of why I feel and think the things I do, so I can have a discussion with my wife as well.

Also last min thought, I also don't mind losing my ability to perform or get erections. I have already been dealing with e.d. for a bit so that's already been hit or miss so to speak. Lol.

I think it is possible to increase nipple sensitivity without losing erections indefinitely. But it's going to be a process of cycling on and off of whatever herbals you use unless you stick to pumping, massage, etc. as mentioned by HelloDiDi.

You should probably do no more than 2 weeks on and a minimum of one week off. I think while you are cycling on and off you will still see some ED. But once you achieve your goal and cycle off for good or for months anyway, your erections will come back as before.

If you use anti-androgens, all bets are off in my opinion. I used them (RR and WP) in the beginning, thinking it would speed up sensitivity and growth. However, it killed my dick. I'd rather go slower.

Again, I'm experimenting like everybody else on here. I'm coming up on 12 weeks of this science project with some nice increases in sensitivity and a little growth using FG in the beginning and now PM. I can still get hard and have no problems otherwise. I'm definitely most functional during the breaks and I haven't experienced an inability to bounce back between the on periods.

I'm also trying some herbal supplements that help with ED. I may post about that at some point. You might also consider looking into ED drugs if you want to be functional even during your on periods.

As for avoiding any growth at all, I agree with others. It's probably not possible to avoid some fat redistribution to your chest. And if you take estrogenic herbals long enough, you'll begin showing mammary gland development aka budding. I'm starting to feel it myself on my 11th week with just FG and PM and no AAs.

I've begun to realize in this process that nipple play exists on a continuum that ends in full grown breasts. Where you want to stop along that continuum is up to you. But the kink definitely starts with nipple play and continues along to eventual transgenderism and breasts. Nothing wrong with that as long as you are intentional about it.

(05-08-2023, 02:50 PM)Cagedmuscle213 Wrote:  Thanks you for the advice. I will try that for now. I have been thinking about possibly going full on feminine but not at this point in life. Maybe in a few years or so. And seeing that I am married it's def something I need to make sure I understand exactly what I want and who I feel I am, most likely sit down with a counselor and get to the root of why I feel and think the things I do, so I can have a discussion with my wife as well.

Oh, this came out of the blue, since you're already questioning, its worth taking seriously and figuring out at some point.

But yea, either just physical stimulation with pumps and suction cups or cycling on herbals is the way to go. I keep seeing so many guys trying to balance on the rope of being in between and its very difficult to pull off. I know from the time I only did herbal program before HRT that it was kinda tough place to be, but obviously for me it became very soon evident that transition is the key for me and going in on it full time.

Nipple sensitivity on its own WILL get better with lot of correct stimulation. The thing about herbs and HRT is that it actually makes breast tissue and everything in there grow, that means that the nerves that connect to nipples will develop too. My sensitivity has multiplied since before times and mostly its from actual breast growth but stimulation has played major part in it. Getting to the point of climaxing from nipples alone took a lot of practice so that alone can make a difference. Obviously going all in is the only way to reach maximum potential on this, afaik a lot of it is also down to genetic dice roll.

Yes I have to agree with everything that everyone has said. With my experience with male hormones aka test and other steroids, it's a risk vs benefit ratio. Are the risks and side affects worth the Benefit. Like everyone else said it's all or nothing and I'd have to agree. For me even trying to use male hormones in a smart way, lowest doses to achieve what you want, on and off cycling. Post cycle therapies, off cycle therapies, having the right multi vitamins and proteins etc in your system to all help with the potential of reaching said goal, is a long term and all in deal. For me I have experienced over the years thinning and receding hair (prob genetically pre disposed to it but I'm sure it speed up the process) skin issues not bad, puffy nipples but I'd have to say not full on gyno, increased libido, etc. The list goes on. And again for me these were all mild forms of it which allowed me to say for myself the benefit out weighs the risks etc. 

Anyways I really do appreciate all the knowledge and advice shared. I will try the massage and direct stimulation for now. 

On a side note diving a bit deeper into my psyc, I have always loved the female form. Much more visually pleasing and aesthetic than a man's body in my opinion. And I've always loved fitness and bodybuilding. I would say my ideal body is that of a female fitness athlete or bodybuilder (not the super big girls) but the step down in physique (for those that follow the sport). I have always felt that again this is kind of getting a bit personal and not even sure when where how the stock process had developed over time but I had always felt that I would be much more comfortable in a woman's body than a man's. Now I know means do I hate my body at all I actually really love my body and what I was able to do and achieve with it I just wish it was the same but in female form if that makes sense. If I had no consequences or repercussions of any kind if I were able to go to sleep and wake up tomorrow in a female's body I think I would have absolutely no issues with it whatsoever. And even my wife says to me that she wish she has my legs and ass certain parts of my body are already at that point of being or looking like that of an athletic females physique I just have a penis attached to it and obviously the upper body is way more masculine than my lower body besides obviously having a penis. 

So I guess even though I really haven't thought about it too much or did too much research into it if I ever did figure out and decide that I want to start a transition of any kind my goal would to still be to maintain as much muscle as I can while becoming more feminine since for me and what I think I would like is that of a female athletic body. The only person that I've come across in my research is a woman named Janae Marie Kroc, who used to be a man who held world power lifting records and I believe he was a bodybuilder and a former US Marine as well he transitioned while he was still on male hormones and I've been watching a lot of his or I should say her videos on her experience and what she had to do to start seeing the results she wanted but she came to the dilemma of wanting to keep that muscle and strength that was so much a part of her and him all their life and that's an aspect that doesn't necessarily change when you transition I believe since it's been a part of you your entire life it's what you like to do like if I were a marathon runner and I decided to transition and become a woman I would still probably want to run marathons you know what I mean so in the same difference you know working out going to the gym staying fit bodybuilding whatever that's still much of a part of me as it would whether or not I was a man or female but it was very interesting I don't know if any of you had followed her or seeing anything she has done but she was a very big guy muscular and transitioned into a woman and I know she went to speak on how it was a very big for lack of a better word or phrase a very big mind f*** when she had to make the choice between giving up the body and physique she had worked so hard for as a man to try and achieve and work for the body she wants as a woman and have some kind of balance between the two. 

But anyways this kind of turned into a longer rant than I wanted I guess if you have a chance and you're interested look up her up on either Instagram or YouTube again her name is Janae Mare Krok

This is just to show you what Janae was able to achieve in her transformation

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZufCF1PAsL/...ODBiNWFlZA==

Marissa Martinez had a very successful transition, too.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3a/bb/3e/...a24db9.jpg

Before NBE/HRT, I used to absolutely hate having my nipples pinched or stimulated. It used to literally hurt. After I started PM, they became less sensitive, or irritated to stimulation, and felt pleasant to touch.

Now after developing breasts, my nipples aren't necessarily erogenous zones so to speak though they do feel good, but caressing my entire breast feels heavenly.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

She looks like any generic result of FFS + what else, ton of makeup and filtered pictures... As beauty standard conforming as possible... So no shit that is successful, anyone would be with a truckload of money to fix stuff, even I could be actually pretty if my skull was cut it thousand pieces and reassembled. I wish I did, its just kinda funny that 99% of transwomen out there are not like she is, or not like any beauty standard confroming doll in the media.

I think its better to know actual real life people instead and see what the normal "successful" transition results are like. 99% of us are not some perfect model dolls.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon