Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ugh

I must have gotten a little to close to my nipple with my razor last night…I was doing my daily morning pumping routine and after a few minutes I saw blood dripping from my left breast. 

I only have a cheap manual pump so I don’t believe it was a pressure related issue…sucks tho. I’ve been pumping a few times a day for a few weeks now and I’m already seeing a little progress. 

Not sure if I should try it again later today or just wait til tomorrow  Huh

Take rest of the day off and go at it tomorrow. I haven't had this happen with pump, but with Supple Nips. Also not from shaving, but from having blistered nipple which was healing already, but I didn't pay attention just how dry the new skin was... Taking the cups off, left one was full of blood, gave me a good scare until I examined closer and noticed dry broken skin on the side of my nipple. Took a day off and was good to go later.

Good thing with nipple injuries is that they heal very quickly, just don't get greedy and let the skin repair itself first. Smile

Awe yes! I was a little scared at first too but then I saw it was just a little knick under my nipple. I didn’t have any blood in the pump, I was probably a minute in pumping and my nipple had a slight pain so I took the pump off and saw blood on my fingers after I touched the area. 

Oh well, maybe I’ll just do the right breast later since it’s lagging behind anyway LoL

Yea, nothing to worry about. Big Grin Nipples and areolas are so crazy sensitive, tiny little broken skin and pumps can draw a whole lot of blood. I would be worried if the blood would be coming from inside... But this kinda stuff, day or two off and right back at it being careful with pressure and you're good to go. 

I'm surprised I haven't had more accidents with blood than the one time as supple nips have blistered me several times. Lately when I have remembered them, its been alright as I've used milder pressure on purpose. I'm bad at it as my skin is extremely sensitive to this kind of thing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon