Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Puffy sensitive nipples

I’ve been on my herbs now for a few months and I’m very happy with the results so far! My nipples are so sensitive and very puffy. The changes are exciting but also scary at the same time LoL I will post some pics later on when I get off work!

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Sounds exciting! We look forward to the photos. Are they sensitive enough for nipple orgasms?

Ugh I wish haha! I’ve always enjoyed lightly touching and grazing them but it feels so much better now. I can’t quite get to orgasm status but it feels close ??‍♀️

I guess I should also mention that I’ve been experimenting with a breast pump the last few weeks. It’s a cheap manual one but I definitely hooked on it! I love how I pump them and I can still feel the effects for a few hours after! 

KM

My left breast is definitely bigger but I’m trying some techniques to even them out. Seems to be working 

KM

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon