Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hello

Hello everyone. I have been interested in having breast for a few yrs now. I have taken fenugreek for about 2 yrs and off on saw palmetto and black cohosh, Have been thinking about trying P.M. and or red reishi. I have developed a little and more on the letf side i have also thought about using a cream but not sure if can bc have my nipples pierced. Will any of these help with more defined butt/hips? Also dont want to lose my erection

Fenugreek works. PM may work better. Either one requires a sufficient dose.
You need to pair it with an AA, like RR or WP and I would recommend a Progesterone Cream (micronized wild yam).

This PG worked for me but there are many other brands if you cannot find this one...

https://www.amazon.com/Bio-Identical-Progesterone-Advanced-Delivery-Pro-Relief/dp/B01N12IXCM/ref=sr_1_8?crid=1K234YLD375N6&keywords=progesterone+cream+for+women&qid=1689956670&sprefix=proges%2Caps%2C791&sr=8-8

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon