Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

red reishi

Hello all. Have a question about red reishi. Looked on Walmart page and they have all kinds of stuff listed. Some looks mixed items in it. So if i want to get R R it would have to have R R in the name correct? How is the taste and what mg need? Any other info i need?

(20-07-2023, 01:08 AM)carguy Wrote:  Hello all. Have a question about red reishi. Looked on Walmart page and they have all kinds of stuff listed. Some looks mixed items in it. So if i want to get R R it would have to have R R in the name correct? How is the taste and what mg need? Any other info i need?

I would always opt "pure" stuff, not mixes. Btw. I am using Reishi in powder format. It's slightly bitter, but when mixed with yogurt quite palatable. There are also capsules available, and then there is no worries regarding taste, but the price is higher, and extraction methods may lead to actually different amounts of the active stuff: How a less than one gram capsule can have 6000 mg Reishi, if nothing is removed? Also, is the "missing" 80-90% only inactive parts of the dried mushroom? Therefore I prefer powder made only by grinding from dried Reishi mushrooms.
-Teddy

(20-07-2023, 05:42 AM)Teddy Wrote:  
(20-07-2023, 01:08 AM)carguy Wrote:  Hello all. Have a question about red reishi. Looked on Walmart page and they have all kinds of stuff listed. Some looks mixed items in it. So if i want to get R R it would have to have R R in the name correct? How is the taste and what mg need? Any other info i need?

I would always opt "pure" stuff, not mixes. Btw. I am using Reishi in powder format. It's slightly bitter, but when mixed with yogurt quite palatable. There are also capsules available, and then there is no worries regarding taste, but the price is higher, and extraction methods may lead to actually different amounts of the active stuff: How a less than one gram capsule can have 6000 mg Reishi, if nothing is removed? Also, is the "missing" 80-90% only inactive parts of the dried mushroom? Therefore I prefer powder made only by grinding from dried Reishi mushrooms.
-Teddy

Lotus had suggested this brand at one time, so it's the one I use.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JNNAQVW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Best regards,
ChuckM

I only trust Hawaian Pharmacy for my RR.
I get the liquid and use a squirt under my tongue.
The RR then gets to your system before the Liver thins it out.
Bobbi
all their other products are top notch as well

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon