Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

thinking about PM

Hello all. I am taking fenugreek most days 4 pills 610 mg think. Was taking black cohosh and saw palmetto not regular though. Also take magnesium and a proboitic for my bowels etc. Was thinking about PM but dont want to lose my erections and they are more often with fenugreek. Been close to a yr to 1.5 on fenugreek with some breaks and do have some growth as well as nipple and areola growth and color but also seems to shrink. What pills would you recommend. I have gained weight is i bc of fenugreek have smell only with urine and have no strange feeling in my breast now which i miss. Also has not helped with my hair

It's been my experience that I don't get the maple syrup smell with Fenugreek Saponins like I do the drug store versions of cheap Fenugreek. I get mine off ebay from India, (where 90% of FG originates), and FG Saponins is a better version than plain FG.

Managing erections with phyto/estrogens is a fine line to walk. If you do try PM, keep it at a lower dose. The one thing to battle shrinkage is as they say, use it or lose it. One thing that PM/E2 will do is stop your nightly erections and so-called morning wood. So, regular self-stimulation will go a long way to helping you keep your erections.

I've been on NBE/HRT for seven years and while I can still get an erection, they aren't as instantaneous as they used to be.

While Saw Palmetto 'will work', Red Reishi Mushroom is a better Anti-Androgen. White Peony is also good for its Aromatase properties.

Be sure to check the Breast Growing Notes, Anti-Androgens & Project-X threads for all the best science research related to NBE/HRT.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon