Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Long term, low dose PM effects

Hi Everyone

I‘m new to this site so I will give you some information about me.

I‘m currently 29 and weigh almost 95 kg.

So I understand how PM and SP work in high doses (1000mg+), also from the biological side. I also tried both out for 2 months, before taking a break. So far I have experienced a lowered libido, less frequent and less powerful errections due to the SP, and some changes in my skin (mainly less oily) and a slight change when I orgasmed (tingling breasts).
At the moment I have taken a break for almost 2 months.

Now due to my current situation I can‘t come out of the closet, otherwise I would go full out as I desire to transition before consulting for hrt. That said I would like to ask if someone has experience with long term, low dose (250 - 750mg a day) usage of PM and the timeline and physiological changes.

As I‘ve said, I‘m very much in the closet and therefore (at least for the moment) would like to avoid the following physiologicsl changes:
- breast budding
- loss of fertility
- complete loss of libido/erectyle funtion
So therefore If anyone has some insight into this subject I would very much like to hear from you.

Thank you very much.

Hi Thalia

At low dosages (let's say 500mg of pure PM ground root per day) you'll notice your skin being softer. You may feel less aggressive and less interested in sex, but sex drive and erections should still be there.
You will probably notice some extra sensitivity in your nipples but at that dosage it's unlikely you'll get breast buds in less than 4 to 6 months. Also, on this subject, breast buds are practically invisible as they are pea-sized hard nodules that spread and become flat behind your nipple, so even if you had them they'd be unnoticeable.
PM may make you gain a bit of weight (careful how much you eat) and it could cause some fat deposits on your chest. As far as I can see from other users' experience, it's far from being "breasts" and it's well within a genetic male's chest shape.

I forgot... fertility: at that dosage, I don't think PM has an effect on sperm count or quality. I fathered a child after using PM at higher dosage for about 6 months, so...

I'll second the fertility thing.  I took estrofem for 3 months at 2mg/day.  A few years later, I took PM at about 2000mg/day for several months.  I stopped for several month, had a kid, dabbled a bit more, stopped again and had kid number two.  That was a 39 and 41.  Now, things are a bit different physiologically.  I haven't done a sperm count, but I can tell that production isn't as high as it was 7 years ago.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon