Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Going bigger

oh yes of course. I soke without thinking. But the 
progesterone really worked for me

Progress report for almost 6 months of NBE, and a happy new year to everyone!

I've been quietly going at it for quite a while now, and I do feel like I've made some progress.
My measurements seem to about the same, but the profile of the breast seems rounder at the base and they feel weightier.
My breasts used to project out as sort of a cone shape, but a slight "bulge" has developed at the root and middle of the profile, giving them more volume.
I also get occasional deep itches and aches inside my breasts, I love this feeling, means that they are growing!
Not much progress with areolae, they might be a bit darker and maybe a bit bigger but its hard to tell. My nipples have become extremely sensitive from regular progesterone cream treatment, but that might the cream itself though, it feels a bit "acidic" for some reason.

Also, I've very slowly been plucking the longer and darker hairs on my chest, leaving the fuzz and lighter hairs. I do not shave, because that would leave the area stubbly and would be obvious to the touch.
So far no comments from my wife - either she hasn't noticed anything or doesn't feel it's worth bringing up.

My current daily program:
-2000 mg PM
-2000 mg MT
-800 mg RR
-2 pumps PC
-8000IU D vitamin
-2 calcium tablets

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Definite Progress. Congratulations.
Your round "fullness" looks great!

You definitely have some impressive boobs --their is no hiding that fact Smile

Looking at your earlier photos I can see some increase is size.

(02-01-2024, 12:01 PM)kanony Wrote:  Progress report for almost 6 months of NBE, and a happy new year to everyone!
-2 pumps PC

Very impressive results! Congratulations!

Would you please tell a bit more, especially about using of PC:
- Which brand you are using?
- Do you cycle it or use PC daily?

I would love to get growth comparable to yours, but so far I'm only having "A" cup and conically shaped boobs...
-Teddy

Thanks Stevenator, Niaja, Mashtenn - feels good to have some added weight and sensitivity on my chest, definitely addictive feeling  Smile

Teddy, I'm using Biovea progesterone cream daily but applying it to different areas each day. Either nipples or different sides of my chest, sometimes inner thighs if my nipples or breasts feel too sore. I rub it in until it has all dissolved, takes at least 5-10 minutes at a time.

(02-01-2024, 02:57 PM)kanony Wrote:  - feels good to have some added weight and sensitivity on my chest, definitely addictive feeling  Smile

100% Agreed

They really look fantastic. Whatever it is you’re doing. Keep it up.

Wow. Look like they're growing to me!

Envious!  Big Grin

~H

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon