Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Going bigger

Fantastic. Really

Those are beautiful boobs! 
My wife just suggested the same diet for the same reason too! It's the first time she's said anything. 

Huckleberrywine

(12-04-2024, 09:45 PM)kanony Wrote:  Feeling particularily swollen and top heavy today, and its a nice feeling... Shy

Those girls are nice what was/is your recipe for me to try eventually ?

Thanks!
My diet is actually going ok, I've lost nearly 7kg already. I'm doing a moderately strict keto diet. Mostly just means eating no bread, pasta or potatoes or anything thats mostly carbs.
Unfortunately I feel like I'm losing some fat in my breasts too, but that's expected. Shy

fartsalot, my current daily program:
-2000 mg PM
-2000 mg MT
-800 mg RR
-2 pumps PC

Kanony, whatever you are doing you must be doing the right thing. Your boobs look fantastic!

Love the progress! Looking great! 

~H

Looking amazing. Very nice results so far. And great job o your nutrition. Remember success is consistency. If you're able to stick to it 80% of the time you'll be successful.

Thanks
I don't really think I've gained too much size, but the shape seems fuller.
Probably not because I'm doing anything particularily "right", I just think I already have pretty developed breast buds that just needed a bit of encouragement to start filling out.
I've also been slowly removing my body hair with an IPL kit, picking away some longer and darker hairs every night, it really makes them look better in my opinion.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon