Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Areola growth width suggestions

Star 

Hello all, I’m new here so before I ask my question let me introduce myself. I’m a queer male in his early 40’s. For the majority of my life I’ve been self conscious about the size of very small areola’s. It’s almost like they don’t even exist.

For the past year I’ve decided to use Supplecups to help increase the size of my nipples. My hope was to also gain some width/ definition to my Areola. However I’ve only been successful with nipple length. Anyone have any suggestions to help increase the width and appearance of my areola around the nipple. That or how to increase the width vs length of my nipples. 

I’m open to different suckers / pumps. Also open to all natural herbals. Thanks for taking the time to read my post.

The only true way is to grow your breast because as the skin stretches, your areola will become bigger. You’re only other option is by doing tattooing.

Before NBE progesterone cream BO and PM I use Noogleberry and Snakebites plus massage and Binaural Beats Meditation. I started as .75 inch areola and increased to 2.75 inch areola. I also went from flat to a D cup. Yes this process took years.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon