Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my pumping adventures

To recap I had cheap eBay cups, they broke. Yesterday The Noggleberry XL's arrived first impressions are, they are huge and really nice quality, the silicone cup rings are very thick, a pain to fit and the way they fit is odd, lots of material on the out side not much on the inside, which caused the seal to roll out under vacuum. But that is from the first use so I'll see how they go

I followed the Nooglberry size guide ordered XL as I've got a 48" under bust but with almost no cup, could I have got away with the large probably but we shall see.
Love to you all
Danni X

the silicone rings are useless imho, i binned mine as had same issues regardless of how or what i did with them..............

I made my own pump using clear plastic food storage containers, I bought 2, 6" diameter tubs and drilled holes in the bottom side to attach barbed nylon fitting that 1/4 " plastic hose would attach joined the two with a T fitting that had a single hose with an air check valve so air would only suck out of the device. I just use my own lung power to provide the vacuum. To get the vacuum going place device on a chair kneel over the cylinders placing chest with lots of lotion for sealing the rims and suck, or if you can find a vacuum pump to work it is easier. careful not to suck too hard or bruising may occur.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon