Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

snatching defeat from the jaws of success

Some time ago I bought some cheapish breast pump cups, to be honest they are not great quality and the vac takeoff port is small, which slows the initial pump.
But they we're better than the ones I didn't have, and I'm starting to see a small amount of change, then yesterday I'd changed the elastic strap for a tywrap to keep the cups closer together so as not to suck up so much under arm, I was warming up and CRACK. a crack had appeared up the side of the dome just beside the tab where the strap goes, bugger I thought, I bet that's from only using one tywrap it's pulled on one side I'll go back to the elastic strap, a quick bodge repair and it's sealed and using the other tab to put the elastic strap back on, I settle back down for a good long pump, I had just turned off the electric pump and gone to static -5inch when I flexed my chest muscles and CRACK, it happens again.

Choices I could buy another cheap set for £15-20, break them and step up and buy a nooglberry for £70, or I could save myself £15-20 and go straight for the Nooglberry, as luck would have it, they even have 10% off so I've got a pair of XL airlock domes with silicone rings, for £60.

yeah, as annoying as it is, many high cost options end up saving you many in the long run. sry you had to find that out the hard way.

Go right into it with Noogle, you wont regret it. Also be smart and spedn few extra £ and get the detachable airlocks and GAUGED PUMP IS ABSOLUTE MUST so you wont end up hurting yourself! Noogle is quite powerful device, please never skip the gauged pump, its not that much more expensive and you want to know the pressure to avoid discolouration and blood blisters!

I have hurt myself with too much pressure when not knowing it and I've had lingering discolouration for more than six months now, its very slowly healing but its taking ages, so damage was done. It will heal but that might take a very long time, you don't want that so take your time to save up and get the best stuff out there.

Btw, I also broke two cheap pumps by cracking three out of four domes back when I was starting out, learned it soon that the expensive stuff has a reason for the price and it ends up being the cheapest in the long run. Cool

.I've had the same dilemma. The cheap pump I got from Bondara is only good for the rubbish bin at this point, but I struggle to separate myself from £100 to buy a proper noogle.

Decision decisions..

You could try these.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Minkissy-Buttock-Massager-Massage-Cupping/dp/B09D72655M/ref=sr_1_2?crid=YUTD65AVO484&keywords=butt+vacuum+cups+210ml&qid=1688898206&sprefix=butt+vacuum+cups+210ml%2Caps%2C183&sr=8-2

i have had good success.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Shannon,

DO NOT take this personally but photo 2 looks like ouch, does not look healthy at all. it looks like there is a lot of bleeding below the surface of the skin and a few sores look as though they could turn nasty.

I do not want to alarm you but as a forum member we all look out for each other, I would hate to see you end up with something serious, from my experiance with a friend they look like Basal Squamous cell carcinomas.

Look I am not a doctor, but may I suggest you get this checked out asap, because if you dont it could end up where you will be very poorly and for what.

Just trying to help.
Liz

(09-07-2023, 01:35 PM)LizW55 Wrote:  Hi Shannon,

DO NOT take this personally but photo 2 looks like ouch, does not look healthy at all. it looks like there is a lot of bleeding below the surface of the skin and a few sores look as though they could turn nasty.

I do not want to alarm you but as a forum member we all look out for each other, I would hate to see you end up with something serious, from my experiance with a friend they look like Basal Squamous cell carcinomas.

Look I am not a doctor, but may I suggest you get this checked out asap, because if you dont it could end up where you will be very poorly and for what.

Just trying to help.
Liz
Thanks for the advise. They are actually from over pumping and getting blisters and not having enough self control to stop pumping.

Hi Shannon,

Ok I understand, but if you look very closely especially your right breast adjacent to the nipple you will see signs of white skin and lumps, PLEASE get this checked out because IMO this looks like the onset of breast cancer, you really do not want that.

I know what I am talking about (sorry not going into detail) my friends wife has weeks to live .

I implore you see a doctor.

Regards
Liz

Omg Shannon, that is SEVERE overpumping right there. I have had similar issues when I used a pump without a gauge and back in the beginning when I didn't know my limits, nor what is smart and what isn't.

That white/yellowish area looks like blood has been cut off from there and those blisters look HUGE, its like gazillion tiny blisters that have combined into big ones. You're causing major tissue damage by overdoing it, just don't! Firstly, take a long enough break for all that to heal completely, no pumping for at least two weeks! Then get a gauged pump and keep pressure BELOW -0,5 inHg or -0,2 bar, that is said to be optimal pressure and I've noted little less working fantastically and avoiding nearly all blistering, cup edge marks you will get no matter what but mostly no broken skin either using lower pressure.

And yes, please get your boobs checked, do not risk your health for this. Also overpumping will not give you better results. And scar tissue inside your breasts is bad bad. Its not elastic, it shows in mammogram almost the same as breast cancer so it makes cancer screening much harder. (This is one of the possible downsides of fat graft breast augmentation.)

Please stop overdoing this and do it the correct way, you can read my guide I wrote a while back, I touch on the issue of over pumping and blistering/tissue damange quite a lot there and the very simple ways avoiding all that. Don't hurt yourself, you can get crazy huge boobs without it and have fun doing it. Be patient, that's what will pay back in the long run. Take my word for it, I'm in the process of slowly healing damage from overpumping and it has taken months of easing down pressure and taking breaks and skin care and stuff.

Wow! That's some serious pumping you've done, I would head the warnings, if at all possible get them checked, at least take some time off to heal and reassess afterwards.

I've just realized I've been over pumping too, I thought the guide said -5 inches HG not 0.5 !!!! Oops. I've not suffered anything more than some discolouration, and I'm really going to struggle to keep to it, ill see how it goes.

If I had remembered I'd seen those cups on eBay, I would have bought them, as they look to have a decent sized lip to seal and spread the pressure.
But I've bought the Noogleberrys now.

On a positive note the pumping I've been doing has definitely made a small difference, having broken the big cups I've reverted to nipple pumping, so I'm still doing something, and they droop, before they were tight against my chest muscles, now they and at an angle..... YAY!!

Danni X

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon