Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bi-Est 5.0 cream monotherapy

Star 

Hello all, I’ve been a somewhat intermediate user of altHRT methods for a few years. I’ve never been able to go past a month without having side effects take place. First started with Pueraria Mirifica for upto a month on and off and then Bovine Ovary for about two weeks at a time. 

I recently switched to an estrogen supplement cream. 1mg Estradiol and 4mg estriol per pump from a brand called “Hello Pharmacist” on Amazon. So 2mg estradiol and 4mg estriol daily.

One bottle lasts a month at two pumps a day with a 12hr interval.

I coupled this with a Red Reishi mushroom supplement to help drop T if the estrogen wasn’t enough. Plus the other benefits of it combine well with the E effects for people transitioning.
(RR is anti-inflammatory, nipple and breast pain has been very tolerable, and E could cause DVT in MTF people and RR helps against that as well.)

Application is direct to the scrotum. 

I’ve noticed: nipple budding. It works!!!
Mono is the best way to use estrogen. And transdermal application is the best method for those afraid of needles (injection mono=best results, transdermal to scrotum a close second).

I’m about a month and two weeks in. 
I’ve already noticed my chest shape changing with fat redistribution. Pants fit tighter. Mood is a constant calm. Hair growth has slowed. Facial hair still coarse. My body odor has also changed.

I’m gonna wait until the end of month two to get bloodwork to see where I’m at since month one was ramping up dosage (I had another bi-est product with a 2.5 dosing so .5mg estradiol and 2mg estriol daily for first week, 1mg estradiol and 4mg estriol daily second week, 1.5mg and 6mg third week, to where I’m at with the full dosing of 2mg and 8mg from the 4th week on.

I hope to get decent results by 3 month and 6 month marks at which time I may stop to see the effects of non-use on breast development.

Hadn't seen that brand/vendor before, but it looks like that product is made (as a "white label product") for them by the same company that makes similar creams for other vendors/brands. And it also looks like their coming in at a lower price has forced the best known vendor/brand (BioLabs) to lower their price on the "same product" (on Amazon anyway).

A little competition is a good thing, but...

Could be wrong, but the actual manufacturer for these products appears to be Sigform (Signature Formulations) in Phoenix AZ, and their own original versions of these same products are often less expensive than the white label resellers versions sold on Amazon (limitation being they only ship within the US).

[unnecessary quoting removed]

I used to use Bi-est 5.0 for a 2 months before i made my own Estradiol gel. Apply scrotally for best absorbtion, thats what i do.

I’m coming up on the 4th? month. The 3rd month was spotty at best, poor planning lead to using the cream inconsistently without any red reishi. I’ve since stocked up on it and cream to hit 6 months and will reassess then. Didn’t notice any issues without the RR (except maybe a slower development) and taking it is more of a preventative maintenance thing at this point.
Chest shape has changed, I have some nipple sag below the bottom edge of the pecs and was worried about tubular breast development for a while but it hasn’t gotten worse, I’m noticing my left “breast” starting to widen at the bottom on each side of the nipple so it’s rounding out from the male-squareness. My right side has a little catch up to do but doesn’t look far behind. 

Possible negatives: I do seem to have a lower tolerance to anger. (This may just be me hating bad drivers causing traffic backups, etc).  Sadness and depression is nonexistent. At most: an uncle roger “Haiyaaa” at my displeasure. I’m still very much focused on my life goals (working hard, picking up side jobs on top of that and putting everything extra into savings for bigger projects like building a house and not spending on unnecessary stuff.

(07-07-2023, 03:11 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Snip
Could be wrong, but the actual manufacturer for these products appears to be Sigform (Signature Formulations) in Phoenix AZ, and their own original versions of these same products are often less expensive than the white label resellers versions sold on Amazon (limitation being they only ship within the US).

Thanks for the info on Sigform. Just checked out their website and it looks like I'll be placing an order.

Much appreciated!

I've been using this same method for over a year now and have been very pleased with the results. I started with the Bi-Est 5.0 product then switched to synthetic estradiol 2mg applied buccal (inside of lips against the gums) 6mg/day.

I use a reishi tincture that I make myself. I posted about it here. 

I've been dosing myself with about 12ml (2-3 teaspoons) of the reishi tincture daily. It's a pretty high dose but I wanted to see if there were any negative side effects and so far there haven't been. I'm finally going to get some blood work done in a couple weeks, it'll be interesting to see the numbers on my testosterone.

After you have some growth you may want to add some progesterone, BioLab offers a product called P75 Maxx that has been giving me good results. 

All the best.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon