Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New to NBE and pursing Lactation

So I've been a lurker for a while and have tried inconsistent efforts at NBE and lactation. 

Based on many of the threads here and some other references people have given and have put together this list.

I'd like to know what those who have been on this journey have seen and if anyone can weigh in on this stack of sorts. Any changes?

I'm open to feedback and really want to grow more and achieve the goal many of us have. 

I contemplated going the hormone route but the cost at volume is hard. 

Many thanks! Blush

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Id be carefull taking GTE at that quantity, GTE can damage your liver at large quantities like what your taking. Ultimately, just drink Matcha green tea once a day. I have a drink that i make that has matcha powder in it(not for feminzing reasons, for longevity reasons lol). You get way more benifits from the powder rather than just taking the supplement.

Also if you want to go the hormone route, i made a post about making my own estrogen gel buy buying bulk B17-Estradiol and it works amazingly.

Hi EverJosie!
Thank you so much for pointing that out to me! I wasn't sure of the dosage and mgs to procure when I just sourced all of my supplements I will admit that I wasn't as knowledgeable. I'll certainly take your advice of switching to Matcha Green tea. If you have a reputable powder recommendation I'll certainly be open to it. Big Grin

I honestly haven't considered hormones as I still want to remain male and function as one, however, I'm not sure of how that and NBE can be balanced appropriately.

Really appreciate you taking the time to review and advise. I'll be updating my plan soon as I have been taking notes on effects and observations in my journey a few days in.

I dont have any recommendations for matcha, just make sure you DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM CHINA. Anything consumable that comes out of china is most likely gonna have toxic metals like mercury, lead, cadmium, ect. Its because china has zero regulations on anything. I recommend finding something that comes out of Japan, and if you want a smoother, creamier tasting matcha, look for a kind called "Ceremonial". All that means is that its a much finer in texture, like baby powder. Its a little bit more expensive but if youre gonna make smootie type drink with it, generic matcha will do just fine.

Another thing to about Matcha comes down to bioavailibilty of the matcha itself. When drinking straight matcha, we only absorb around 40 or so percent of it. But you can boost that up to around 80 percent if you splash some lime or lemon juice in it.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Thanks so much for the tip Josie! 

AVOID China made products and kick up the matcha with lime/lemon! Big Grin

(03-07-2023, 11:41 PM)cravenbreast Wrote:  So I've been a lurker for a while and have tried inconsistent efforts at NBE and lactation. 

Based on many of the threads here and some other references people have given and have put together this list.

I'd like to know what those who have been on this journey have seen and if anyone can weigh in on this stack of sorts. Any changes?

I'm open to feedback and really want to grow more and achieve the goal many of us have. 

Many thanks! Blush

How are you finding your results with this? Interested to know Smile

Yes, I have read that over 800mg of GTE (EGCG) can cause liver damage. I drink matcha for health reasons. One cup per day. You can buy it at Costco, health food stores or order on Amazon. Make sure it is from Japan. You can buy ceremonial or culinary. Culinary costs less and that is what I buy. I also take a vitamin C tablet with my matcha tea. Vitamin C enhances absorption of green tea or you squeeze some lemon or lime into your tea.

(22-08-2023, 02:47 PM)LexiCD Wrote:  
(03-07-2023, 11:41 PM)cravenbreast Wrote:  So I've been a lurker for a while and have tried inconsistent efforts at NBE and lactation. 

Many thanks! Blush

How are you finding your results with this? Interested to know Smile
Heya Lexi. I'm still way too early in tissue growth. I'll keep at it

(22-08-2023, 10:35 PM)Kay Lady Wrote:  Yes, I have read that over 800mg of GTE (EGCG) can cause liver damage. I drink matcha for health reasons. One cup per day. You can buy it at Costco, health food stores or order on Amazon. Make sure it is from Japan. You can buy ceremonial or culinary. Culinary costs less and that is what I buy. I also take a vitamin C tablet with my matcha tea. Vitamin C enhances absorption of green tea or you squeeze some lemon or lime into your tea.
Yeah Kay thanks for mentioning. I've checked with my doc and liver levels are good. I typically take 1248mg a day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon