Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Homemade E-gel

I made a post to the general thread but i think it'll do better here lol. After a long thinking period I decided to finally fully transition. Did some research, found that I could make my own E gel. So that's what I did. I found an online store and bought 5 grams raw Estradiol powder and made my own E gel. Bought the rest of my ingredients from Amazon and a pump to dispense 1ml gel(1mg E to 1ml pump). So far it works great. I'm doing monotherapy, applying 3 mg daily on the scrotum and am definitely feeling changes, libido being the biggest. Been doing it consistently for a month now. I'm at the point that my nipples are VERY sensitive as well. Also seeing changes in skin tone and texture as well, getting lighter and softer. Would love to hear your thoughts and opinions and if you have questions ill be happy to answer. Smile

Ps. Pic related-the estrogel I made

[unnecessary quoting removed]

I don't see the pic but where do I get the recipe for the Estrogel ? I would love to try some ?

(12-07-2023, 09:47 AM)I\m just Michelle Wrote:  [unnecessary quoting removed]

I don't see the pic but where do I get the recipe for the Estrogel ? I would love to try some ?
Oh sorry, my picture is too large.

100ml Aloe Vera
25ml Isopropyl Alcohol (acts as a dissolver for the E and a penetration enhancer)
15ml Orange Oil(Limonene, acts as a penetration enhancer as well)
5ml Lavender Essential Oil(For smell and possibel penetration enhancer)
5ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil(May act as a penetration enhancer)
150mg Raw 17B-Estradiol

I put the E in the Iso Alc and mixed till most, if not all the E powder was disolved, measured the rest of the ingredients except the Aloe Vera, and emulsified. Once that was done, i poured that mixture into the Aloe Vera and mixed that thoroughly using a basic electric milk frother until the ingredients were thoroughly emulsified as well. I poured that into a 150ml airless pump dispenser and boom, I had myself homemade E gel thatll last me 100 days give or take.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon