Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Homemade E gel

Hey everyone. After a long while i decided to finally fully transition. After doing some research i found that i could make my own E gel. So that's what I did. I found an online store and bought 5 grams raw Estradiol powder and made my own E gel. Bought some other natural ingredients and a pump to dispense 1ml gel(1mg E to 1ml pump). So far it works great. Im doing monotherapy, applying 3 mg daily on the scrotum and am definitely feeling changes, libido being the biggest. Still taking some supplements too.

Id love to hear your thoughts and input on the matter.

Hi Hun xxx
I'm really interested in this home E gel, sounds great.
Can you expand a bit on your source of E powder and what gel do you use ? is it aloe vera ? or something else ?
Would love to hear more about your method.
love chloe xxx

I was doing research on E gel and where to buy raw Estradiol and found a place online to buy some. Theyre called Water Lily Pharmaceutical(https://waterlilypharmaceutical.godaddysites.com/). I bought 5 grams raw Estradiol(Thatll last me a very long time). Doing some reading around and research on a reddit community, I made a 150ml batch of E-gel using 150mg E (1ml/1mg). Im still researching and adjusting my recipe but heres the recipe i used for my first batch. I tried to make it as natural as possible too.

100ml Aloe Vera
25ml Isopropyl Alcohol (acts as a dissolver for the E and a penetration enhancer)
15ml Orange Oil(Limonene, acts as a penetration enhancer as well)
5ml Lavender Essential Oil(For smell and possibel penetration enhancer)
5ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil(May act as a penetration enhancer)
150mg Raw 17B-Estradiol

I put the E in the Iso Alc and mixed till most, if not all the E powder was disolved, measured the rest of the ingredients except the Aloe Vera, and emulsified. Once that was done, i poured that mixture into the Aloe Vera and mixed that thoroughly using a basic electric milk frother until the ingredients were thoroughly emulsified as well. I poured that into a 150ml airless pump dispenser and boom, I had myself homemade E gel thatll last me 100 days give or take.

Im still researching and will adjust my mixture if need for my next batch. My recipe has a lot of ingredients and it really doesn't need to have so much. Ive read that people have just used hand sanitizer. Limonene, high proof Alcohol and E powder and say it works well.

Glad to hear it's working out for you have been planning something similar myself but your recipe looks better than the one I saw on youtube. The one I have planned calls for 1g raw e powder, 49g orange oil, 50g propylene glycol and 400g hand sanitizer. Will make 500g of 0.2% e gel (1mg e per 0.5g dose of gel). Was thinking if the bottle for the hand sanitizer was 500g and has a pump could even use it for bottling the concoction. How discreet was the shipping from waterlilly? Was thinking of gettting a PO box just to be safe as I live with family.

We watched the same video lol, thats where I found Waterlily Pharm. Very Discreet, nothing more than a white USPS postal bag. all it says is waterlily. No one would ever know Estradiol powder was in it unless they opened it. If you order stuff from Ebay or any other site besides amazon, you should be fine.

lol ok yes on the video and good to hear it's discreet. Definitely want to get some asap while it's still available. I've been using bi-est 5.0 cream applied to testicles, was surprisingly effective and have some significant breast growth and body feminization from that stuff after only a month and a half.  I stopped around a week ago, was alarmed at the breast growth in so short of a time, made me realize that this is serious stuff with how fast the changes happen and how dramatic they are, I'll need to be in a position to follow through with it cause wouldn't be able to hide it much longer. Also the pause will give me a chance to lose my beer belly before trying again.

Same here, was super surprised how fast everything was going. Lighter skin, change in body odor. Libido is shot to the ground, its been so long since ive felt any sexual desire of any sort, or if its there its brief. Erections gone, never get any, even morning erections disappeared. Biggest one is definelty my breasts and nipples. There growing, nipples very sensitive and can feel the budding disappearing and forming fat tissue growing underneath.

i have ironically, just read an article about transderamal applications, and it indicated that the scrotal area is 100% absorbable site of application. i was just going to post on that in my own thread about a similar idea using the standard antiandrogens and application using a novel BDSM device called a "bull bag". glad its working out for you.

@tranysquirrel, 
It may be anecdotal evidence, but I often use a BO cream on my scrotum and it seems like it absorbs completely within an hour. It also gives me a feeling that I can't describe, not sexual or euphoric but a good calming feeling.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon