Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is BO safe?

Thanks for all the advice, I think I will just try PM for now, still afraid of BO.

@tomi66

thank you for your reply. Now it's much clearer to me about your doses. I am familiar with the consequences and results of BO. Otherwise, I have an androgynous build, wider hips, narrower waist and narrow shoulders. I've been like that since birth. My breasts started to grow even without any supplements. Even before I started NBE, my breasts had a female shape with buds. Estrogen seems to have always had an effect on my body. I am doing this because after many years of denial, I have accepted and loved my body.

What I did with BO is a slow gradual ramp up with dose, I've been on it for more than a year now and its working really well on me. When I took it along with pituitary, that appeared to help building up fat all over, but most was girly stuff. Its a major piece of what made me gain so much weight during the first year of HRT so be warned, these things make weight gain very easy! Especially if there's fully female hormone balance already which on its own makes gaining weight totally different.

Its still strange how exactly BO work, why it works on some so well while others do not benefit much... And its strong stuff so be careful. During the last +30 days I have ramped up my dosage from 750mg to 1000mg and then to 1500mg which is working really well. Better than I thought, the latest jump did similar change get started as what my first time upping the dose from 400mg to 950mg did. I have done this in slow and gradual manner, latest changes have been the quickest I've done so far. Its working out fine, only side effect I keep noticing is possible weight gain but I'm also growing more boobs on very fast pace right now.

It is interesting that BO works on some and not on others. It is probably related to the amount of testosterone in the body, but again it is possible that it is individual. My body responded quite well to PM, so we'll see if BO has the same effect. I was thinking of gradually taking higher doses, but I will still reduce them even further. Do not exaggerate, health comes first.

@MaleSise,
It's weird, I hear the same from biological women also, some say they have been on it for a year and nothing happens, no breast growth at all and some respond really well and they say it feels like they have restored their estrogen levels, if that makes sense. 

I know I feel a little more emotional now. Forme, I stand by how well it works, I feel a little remorse knowing I am going to wean off in two months but I am also looking forward to getting my libido back  Wink

Best pf luck to you, hopefully you have a good experience. Try adding pituitary glandular if it goes well, or switch to a blended capsule.

I guess I'm a synthetic woman then or something? I'm a HRT cyborg? Big Grin Or does "half of a woman" like me count? (Calling someone "biological" and someone something else irks me quite a bit because its a bit of a fallacy as brain wiring is biology and that's what truly defines us anyway.) 

For me BO did exactly that, the first difference I noted was some sort of weird hormone balancing, it does something conventional HRT alone does not do and it felt like it balanced me completely as if it does something I would have with functioning ovaries. I've read this being mentioned few times and also Melissa experienced the same. It feels like it has some quality of boosting stuff that estradiol and progesterone alone wont do and I would really love to know what exactly is it. Its no wonder some women use it for balancing menopause symptoms.

I think the two things to watch out are dosages and weight gain, especially when its coupled with pituitary. And core temperature.

(23-06-2023, 04:13 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  I think the two things to watch out are dosages and weight gain, especially when its coupled with pituitary.

What was your pituitary dose regimen?

Darn good question because I don't remember hw much it was in milligrams, it was the now OOP Natural Sources brand and I was on 1-2 capsules a day, never more than that. I have no idea if that was the optimal dosage for it, I have never heard anyone talking about which doses are good with it so I played safe.

I started to notice the weight gain right at 3000 mg a day, but it was so gradual I put on 10 lbs in 2 months then realized I needed to change eating habits, took another 3 months to take it off,however I think the 2 protein shakes a day had something to do with it, so I factored those into my caloric intake and cut back in extra yummy carbs. Big Grin

You know how it is common for the Perineal Raphe, (the ridge line along the underside of the penis, testicles & scrotum), to turn dark on NBE/HRT? Well, when I started taking Pituitary Glandular & Bovine Ovarian back in 2018, my whole nutsack turned a very dark, dark purple.

I stopped the pituitary and took a break from the B.O., and it went away. If memory serves me, I attempted Pituitary Glandular a few weeks later, and the same thing happened again.

I had no pain or anything, and I suspect it was just an over-reaction as when I can tell things are chugging right along with HRT, sometimes my nutsack will darken. Although, never as dark as it was while taking Pituitary Glandular.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon