Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Personal Message Quota Issue

I have a friend that I communicate with on this site.  He sent me a nice message and I wanted to respond. However, he has reached some kind of message quota limit and I can not respond to him because I get an error message.  I wonder how to fix this and if other people have a similar problem.  Since I can not communicate with him directly, I have posted this message to the general group.  Maybe he will see it. If he does, how does one fix the problem?  This problem have happened to other people?
Thanks
TG

(13-06-2023, 10:16 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  how does one fix the problem?

Delete some messages.

(13-06-2023, 10:40 PM)Eve M Wrote:  
(13-06-2023, 10:16 PM)thegirl1951 Wrote:  how does one fix the problem?

Delete some messages.
After getting an alert that I had reached my quota of messages I deleted several dozen and I am still getting the same alert! I!ve deleted about half the messages in both my in and outboxes and it still says I‘ve used up 100% of my alotted space.

You must clean your Trash folder as well.

(14-06-2023, 05:17 AM)NotAGuest Wrote:  You must clean your Trash folder as well.

Thanks, message got through to my friend and all is well.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon