Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Areola bleeding

I started to pump my breast this morning and about 5 mins in I noticed that my right areola there was some blood coming out. When i stopped the blood stopped as well. This has never happened in the last year that I have done this. Has anyone else had this issue. Getting a little concerned that I should make a trip to my GP.

(06-06-2023, 02:36 PM)northeddy Wrote:  I started to pump my breast this morning and about 5 mins in I noticed that my right areola there was some blood coming out. When i stopped the blood stopped as well. This has never happened in the last year that I have done this. Has anyone else had this issue. Getting a little concerned that I should make a trip to my GP.
I'm taking a bit of a break right now as using Supple Nips once again blistered my nipple. I haven't had areola bleed but my dear Melissa has. For her it appeared to be combination of dry skin and lack of iron. But I have had nipples bleed from the sides because of blistered and broken skin. Knowing this I'm taking a break now to let them heal.

Most likely this is due to too much stress from the pump along with dry skin. My boobs all over are extremely sensitive which is making this difficult some times, I can't do as much as I would want to. No areola bleeding but I could totally see this happen if mine dried enough and it has been close to that couple of times. Likely its nothing more serious than that but if you can get checked, do it.

Just been using a mirror and i think it's been an ingrown hair as there is a little hair sticking out of the area it happened. Will leave the pumping for serval days then try again.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon