Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

notveryinteresting plan

Just had a quick add up of my spend on NBE and I'm at £125 over 6 months the Ainterol cost me £50 Inc post for 150 days. It would be hard for it to show less results.

I have the holy Ainterol.

Morning, on empty stomach
1 X 500mg Ainterol
1 X 500mg RR

Evening with food
1 X 500mg Ainterol 
1 X 500mg RR
1 X fin
1 X D3

Let's see how that goes
Danni X

I think I feel a bud.......

(07-12-2023, 07:46 AM)notveryinteresting Wrote:  I think I feel a bud.......

Hopefully you are right! Smile

Yep that's definitely a bud, I've got tender lumps behind both nipples and my ches definitely feels more fleshy than it did still not enough to call boobs but definitely enough to be happy about.

I ran out of green tea extract and picked up some green tea with lemon tea bags from Sainsbury's, I've been having a mug of this every morning for a couple of months.

My sex drive has gone coupled with a lack of nocturnal erections, makes me think I've stopped all the testosterone, so I stopped talking the RR as the green tea aromatase's the testosterone to estrogen.
I'll keep with this for a while and see what happens.

1 X 500mg Ainterol
1 X fin
Washed down with a mug of gree tea

Evening with food
1 X 500mg Ainterol
1 X D3

Happy being me. 
Hope you are enjoying this time of year what ever religion or faith you may or may not have.
Danni X

Dosage change

1 X 500mg Ainterol
1 X fin
1x glucosamine MSM + Chondroitin
Washed down with a mug of gree tea

Evening with food
1 X 500mg Ainterol
1 X D3
1 x RR

1x glucosamine MSM + Chondroitin

Before Bed
1 x 500mg Ainterol

Not much chest change from last post, having reread Lotus's post, this looks good. Put some RR back in as testosterone levels came back up.

I'm also working on a redesign of my Bella baby pump (which should work for some other pumps too), it seems to work quite well so far, I'll do a how to
Danni X

Well after an initial growth spurt they seemed to have stopped growing.
I'm eating healthier than I ever have been, I'm losing a bit of weight which I would have thought would have made them more obvious, I've got a pair of firm pads behind my nipples, which seems bigger when I pump but always they drink back.
Feeling down about the whole thing.
I'm seriously considering trying to get proper HRT through gender GP.

I'm not sure if I've done the right thing but, I'vejust ordered Gynokadin Dosiergel (Estradiol) - 0.6mg/g (80g) from united pharmacy uk, workingon the basis of .75mg of estrogen twice a day, it's 2 months supply, for £78. I got stung for £9.50 charge for the bank transfer. If I buy it again I'll go to 4nrx-uk.md as it will be about £25 cheaper, as I can use my bank card and get free shipping.

I use XE money an on line currency transfer as they only charge me a quid or so and never had any problems with payments/deliveries etc from inhouse pharmacy.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon