Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lip Enlargement

These days non-invasive facial feminisation/beauty procedures are becoming super popular and also cheaper. I think its a good option to look into especially if a full FFS is too expensive. Lip fillers can look amazing if done right (=read, not overdone!), I think Volufiline oil with some absorbing agent is a good easy alternative, but the effect isn't as dramatic. But as its using PPAR-y activation, that means the result is permanent as its literally about making new fat cells on the effected area whereas lip fillers dissolve with time and need to be retouched later down the road.

Obvious good side is somewhat affordable cost and immediate effect which can look great. But it can also ruin a pretty face if there's too much or its done badly.

My plan is to keep testing what Volufiline can do as I know it works. If it feels like its not enough, I might consider fillers as I'm planning a minor facial feminisation anyway and some of that is done with fillers anyway. I just want to be sure as I don't want to look stupid, I ain't a frigging blowup doll from IG. xD

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon