Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lurker Here, Looking to Transition

Welcome Ribbon, new here myself and I understand about maybe not being the right time for a full transition due to family or work considerations, at least this is the case for me. Don't worry I like a big nose on women can be very attractive. It's great that you are able to start your transformation at such a young age, this wasn't even a consideration for me when I was in my 20s, my own fault.

I saw a guy transitioning on reddit who used the amazon bi-est applied scrotally and had good results, looked to me like it absorbed pretty well that way and worked like prescription meds. My only question, is this the best option before I begin treatment? Might be better to go the homebrew route with estrogel for price and control over how much you're putting into your body.

(27-05-2023, 02:12 PM)spade fiammeggianti Wrote:  Ciao Ribbon,

non tutti hanno bisogno di un anti-androgeno durante le iniezioni. A quel tempo, speravo che Planned Parenthood mi prescrivesse la bicalutamide dopo che era diventato ovvio che lo spirolattone e la finasteride non lo stavano tagliando. Leuprolide è stato ciò che alla fine ha soppresso i miei livelli di testosterone, e in meno di 2 mesi! (Sono molto grato di essere in grado di ottenere quel farmaco attraverso il VA).

Benvenuta

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon