Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Envy

Hi girls how nice to see all of the marvellous and beautiful progress you have achieved, i am so envious of you. I some of you use hrt and works well for your development I think I need to look into it,is there anyone on the site from the UK could advise me how to obtain hrt.
Here my meagre attempt.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(24-05-2023, 05:57 PM)katy9 Wrote:  Hi girls how nice to see all of the marvellous and beautiful progress you have achieved, i am so envious of you. I some of you use hrt and works well for your development I think I need to look into it,is there anyone on the site from the UK could advise me how to obtain hrt.
Here my meagre attempt.

Sweetie, I have a huge problem with being envious some times, but its worse because its my dysphoria being triggered... Envy alone can be worked with and turned into something positive and productive, dysphoria however is a relentless demon which has zero positive qualities. Except maybe working as a motivator for a positive change? Hug

For UK underground HRT stuff, for injectables (=gold standard for a good reason!) look for Vannapharma, they're supposedly a decent place. then there are some shops based in Hong Kong which ship to UK without problems, you should go look for HRT cafe which keeps lists of the known sellers and their websites. A lot of them only accept crypto as payment, some take bank transfer too.

If you go on HRT, I strongly suggest you look into injectables. Typical EEn is likely the easiest to get, cheap and easy to manage. EV is good but its a "fast burning" ester so that will need a short injection cycle. At the moment I'm doing it twice a week and having a mild patch which is swapped between the injections to make my levels super stable. EEn on one week cycle would give more stable levels on its own. I highly recommed it.

Hi and thanks DiDi you have nobody to be envious of your breast development  is beautiful

I will rephrase that your a beautiful woman

Hello Katy,

I live in the US, not the UK. 

If you're able to get your pick of HRT products, I use estradiol cypionate and leuprolide (both injections) to get my hormone levels to cis female levels.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon