Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

black lines??????? down below

hi,   i read in an earlier post about watching for black lines down below, it could have been an answer to a personal message because of the quick mention of it.

so what black lines should anyone taking pm be looking for and where exactly???.

i hope someone can answer this.

thanks

I don’t have a scientific answer for you, but it’s extremely common for MTF Transgenders.

(23-05-2023, 04:47 PM)Stevenator_ Wrote:  I don’t have a scientific answer for you, but it’s extremely common for MTF Transgenders.

it looks like its due to more estrogen been in the body,  i just noticed today which has surprised me as i only take 500 and 1000mg alterate days.

only been on pm tablets for 3 weeks so the pm ainterol sell must be strong stuff.

PM is strong, and estrogens are the reason that you see this dark line.

PM will stay in your system for a few weeks after a break, which is always good to take in regular intervals to clear your estrogen receptors. Dandelion will help to clear your receptors, too.

You’ll also see this line-effect on MTF/Trans Nude Models, too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon