Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine Ovary Experiment

Tomorrow my bovine ovary, pituitary gland, and iodine supplement will come in the mail.

The experiment is set to last three weeks.

I will be monitoring my temperature diligently to make sure I am always above 98.2 degrees before taking the supplements.

I will begin with 1000mg of bovine ovary per day, 80mg of pituitary gland, and 1000mcg of the iodine supplement

BO and P are Swanson brand, and the iodine is from life extension

I will give updates every day as to how it effects me

Good luck with your BO regime, hopefully I am wrong but do be mindful that you may not see much change in 3-weeks.
Ideally it needs to be longer say upwards of 3-months and more, also I would suggest starting off on a low dose (1xcap/day) then ramp it up weekly and do listen to your body, just in case there are any unwanted side effects.
The problem with glandular is that no one really knows how it works and why some have great success with it whilst others have none, there is very scarce research on glandular which is a real bummer.
I'm on HRT and supplementing it with BO with PGL and for me it only seems to make any difference once I got up to BO 6xcaps(1500mg)/day & PGL 2xcaps(160mg)/day. 
At the same time I had a rise in blood pressure, but cannot be for sure it was the BO, so to reiterate, make sure you listen to your body.
Have a great journey and do keep us all posted  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon