Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Unique BO Experience -- Yes, I believe there is a line

I have posted my initial experience with BO in a couple of different places so I had to make this update here and tell everything from the beginning to the present.
The updated current news starts around 12 lines from the bottom of this post. Look under Things have changed.

Played around on and off with many different herbs for 20 years.
Took it slow because I wanted to hide my progress from everyone.

Now, at age 71, I have “A” cups… I guess. Band size, plus 2”

I have been taking 5mg of Finasteride for at least 5 years, for prostate problems.
It has also stopped my hair loss. I do not use any other AAs.

I have had success with FG, PM and BO. I found that Progestone cream (Wild Yam) combined with FG was a winning combination. Never tried it with PM.

FG – always took capsules, don’t remember brand, dose or anything but it worked.

PM – used Swiss Botany serum, forgot how many drops per day. This will cause the breast to puff up a little bit which was great for when I wanted it. Volume would go down after a while but some size is kept each time.

BO – I believe there is a point of no return and it could happen with one dose. It took me 3 days to discover it but it could have happened with the first dose. BTW, I did not take my temperature or any other supporting supplements other than maybe my daily multi-vitamin (if I remembered it that day). Did have Finasteride though.

Specifically, I took Swanson Ovarian Glandular 250mg.
1st Day = 1 capsules
2nd Day = 2 capsules
3rd Day = 2 capsules

I had planned to take 2 caps/day for a week before going to 3/day.
Well, on the third day I discovered that I could barely get an erection and my ejaculate was reduced to perhaps 5 drops of totally clear liquid. This scared me, so I stopped taking the BO. It has been 3 or 4 months now. My erections and ejaculate have recovered a little bit but nothing close to what it was before BO.

I love masturbation and have done it nearly daily, since I can remember. I also have always been very into cross dressing, doing it every time I had the opportunity. 

Things have changed.

I believe but cannot yet 100% confirm that my breast and butt are still growing. Pretty sure though. Now here is the weird part.

In the last couple of weeks, I have had little to no desire to masturbate. Just don’t feel the need. Also, I don’t feel the need to dress! Both of these things are a real shocker to me. Yesterday I put some thigh-highs on and they felt good but did not give me the charge and stimulation that I have always got from them. This morning I put a bra on to see if my boobs were bigger. When I saw myself in the mirror, I took it off. It was not exciting at all. I looked like a man wearing a bra. I wonder how permanent these feelings are?

Contrasting these feelings to when I was on FG or PM, it’s like night and day. When I was taking the herbs, the more I took, the more feminine I felt. I just felt so girly all the time. Now I feel kind of neutered.

The biggest lesson here is that everyone responds at least somewhat differently to these herbs and in some cases, like my BO experience… massively different.

Why is my BO experience so different from the norm or from people who take high doses for months and get no results. For sure, I am older than most and likely have lower T… also, I take 5mg Finasteride. Does that account for the difference. Is it the Finasteride? Is it because I eat a lot of black pepper?  Smile Who knows?

I think that anyone who has a fast, dramatic response to BO should examine their diet and supplements to see if we can find a common factor. I take my supplements on a very hit and miss basis but I can list everything I take if you want me to but I may not have even taken any supplements on the three days that I took the BO. I have a fairly high caffeine intake… say, 2 to 4 servings of coffee or soda per day. I do not smoke. I do not drink much alcohol (only on major holidays).

That’s all I can think of right now.

This is peculiar because I have been wondering why it might happen. Me and Mel found out something interesting, I don't remember exact details but the thing was about BO that it seems to be capable of sort of resetting the receptor sensitivities on a cellular level and apparently it somehow can switch cells permanently to "female setting". Other speculation has been for a long time about some kind of permanent aromatase loop.

I've been on BO for a long time now, over a year without breaks and well... See my avatar, my breasts just keep on growing at its been speeding up for a long time rather than staying the same or slowing down. I know damn sure this stuff is amazing but it seems kinda random, it requires set circumstances to work. But from what I've seen, most of those who benefit from it, benefit a whole lot.

(17-05-2023, 08:37 PM)Karen Hart Wrote:  I have posted my initial experience with BO in a couple of different places so I had to make this update here and tell everything from the beginning to the present.
The updated current news starts around 12 lines from the bottom of this post. Look under Things have changed.

I have been taking 5mg of Finasteride for at least 5 years, for prostate problems.

I have had success with FG, PM and BO. I found that Progestone cream (Wild Yam) combined with FG was a winning combination. Never tried it with PM.

FG – always took capsules, don’t remember brand, dose or anything but it worked.

PM – used Swiss Botany serum, forgot how many drops per day. This will cause the breast to puff up a little bit which was great for when I wanted it. Volume would go down after a while but some size is kept each time.

BO – I believe there is a point of no return and it could happen with one dose. It took me 3 days to discover it but it could have happened with the first dose. BTW, I did not take my temperature or any other supporting supplements other than maybe my daily multi-vitamin (if I remembered it that day). Did have Finasteride though.

1st Day = 1 capsules
2nd Day = 2 capsules
3rd Day = 2 capsules

Well, on the third day I discovered that I could barely get an erection and my ejaculate was reduced to perhaps 5 drops of totally clear liquid. This scared me, so I stopped taking the BO. It has been 3 or 4 months now. My erections and ejaculate have recovered a little bit but nothing close to what it was before BO.

I love masturbation and have done it nearly daily, since I can remember. I also have always been very into cross dressing, doing it every time I had the opportunity. 

Things have changed.

I believe but cannot yet 100% confirm that my breast and butt are still growing. Pretty sure though. Now here is the weird part.

In the last couple of weeks, I have had little to no desire to masturbate. Just don’t feel the need. Also, I don’t feel the need to dress! Both of these things are a real shocker to me. Yesterday I put some thigh-highs on and they felt good but did not give me the charge and stimulation that I have always got from them. This morning I put a bra on to see if my boobs were bigger. When I saw myself in the mirror, I took it off. It was not exciting at all. I looked like a man wearing a bra. I wonder how permanent these feelings are?

Contrasting these feelings to when I was on FG or PM, it’s like night and day. When I was taking the herbs, the more I took, the more feminine I felt. I just felt so girly all the time. Now I feel kind of neutered.

The biggest lesson here is that everyone responds at least somewhat differently to these herbs and in some cases, like my BO experience… massively different.

Why is my BO experience so different from the norm or from people who take high doses for months and get no results. For sure, I am older than most and likely have lower T… also, I take 5mg Finasteride. Does that account for the difference. Is it the Finasteride? Is it because I eat a lot of black pepper?  Smile Who knows?

I think that anyone who has a fast, dramatic response to BO should examine their diet and supplements to see if we can find a common factor. I take my supplements on a very hit and miss basis but I can list everything I take if you want me to but I may not have even taken any supplements on the three days that I took the BO. I have a fairly high caffeine intake… say, 2 to 4 servings of coffee or soda per day. I do not smoke. I do not drink much alcohol (only on major holidays).

i had a transvestite friend that had the same exsperience when he started taking estregen many years ago it instantly killed his sex drive he lost all intrest in dressing . everybody reacts differently . im suprised the finasteroid did not kill your sex drive thats very powerfull the B O was probably the last straw and just killed your T level

So yea, some notes about BO, one big deal with me is that I'm likely intersex (I just posted a lengthy post about this in my thread.), I also take iodine (in a multivitamin) to keep my body temperature high enough for it to work. Kelp does this same thing and I've heard L-tyrosine might help too which I'm also taking. There was a note about coffee, I'm a certifiend caffeine addict, I love my coffee, two big mugs in the morning, one or two more during the day, some times a bit more, some times only morning.

My estrogen levels are moderately high, it hovers between 300 - 500 pg/ml with averaging around 320 pg/ml or so. I'm on 200mg progesterone daily. I take several supplements to boost HGH, IGF-1 and PPAR/Gamma(latter largely responsible for controlling fat distribution, look it up.). I have bean also on Pituitary and Uterine glandulars among with BO. Pit seemed to makeme gain ton of weight which I'm now slowly losing, it did however help with female fat distribution, most gains were thighs, hips and boobs and also lower tummy. This is something BO is also notorious for so look out with diet. Speaking of which, I've cut out sugar almost totally. Less potatoes, less white bread, added oats as bread and porridge to make up for the carb intake. Lot of dairy, full milk, creamy cheese, some times ice cream. It seems that calorie dense dairy stuff is quite good aid.

BO appears to do one thing above all else and that is breast tissue length. On the side of that, my program is designed for maxing breast fat. It seems easy as can induce hyperprolactinemia really easy. (High prolactin sensitivity) And this makes me build up a whole lot of fat cells while BO has given me massive projection and added to breast maturity. Also areola width has grown a lot in the last 12 months. BO along with progesterone were the factors that pushed me fully into Tanner 4 which happened soon after starting both. I started PG at month seven, BO just before month ten, full on T4 development was visible in month eleven.

(18-05-2023, 08:02 AM)debbieTV Wrote:  i had a transvestite friend that had the same exsperience when he started taking estregen many years ago it instantly killed his sex drive he lost all intrest in dressing . everybody reacts differently . im suprised the finasteroid did not kill your sex drive thats very powerfull the B O was probably the last straw and just killed your T level

Wow! This is really interesting. Thanks for posting.

Finasteride did affect the quality of my erections... much softer.
However, it did not reduce the frequency of my sexual thoughts and fantasies, nor my interest in cross dressing, nor my daily masturbation.

Now, I cannot enjoy dressing, do not find myself fantasizing and have no interest in masturbation. Basically, I am non-sexual now. Maybe that will change.

Did your TV friend stop taking Estrogen? Did they ever start dressing again? Are they back to "normal"?

DiDi... Thanks for all of your input. 

I think one thing can be said for sure... BO has RANDOM consequences.

I guess it's like a box of chocolates but I didn't want to say that!  Smile

(18-05-2023, 07:22 PM)Karen Hart Wrote:  DiDi... Thanks for all of your input. 

I think one thing can be said for sure... BO has RANDOM consequences.

I guess it's like a box of chocolates but I didn't want to say that!  Smile
Its really strange how it appears to be totally random, but I'm quite sure there's either hormonal or genetic trait that makes it work. But the magical point of no return, permanent aromatase boost? Permanent cell "reprogramming?" Some scream no evidence, but I've read enough anecdotes on this to know that something's up with this. Too many tell of the same thing. I keep wondering, have I got into that point as I've been on it for more than a year? Most of that time doing 400-950mg a day, right now I've been on 750mg a day for many months.

Also another strange thing is that there doesn't seem to be much of a middle ground with it, those who benefit seem to often benefit greatly, while others get nothing at all. I haven't read much of "I got some but not much" type of stories about it.

Btw the only one besides myself who I personally know to have had exactly same kind of response that I have had is Melissa, Mel87 here on BN. She's been taking time off of online stuff lately and we haven't talked much in a week or so. She's doing a bit better already. Anyway, her experience is almost perfectly mirroring mine. Her breast development took a huge jump almost right after starting and she felt BO also somehow balancing her hormones in a way that conventional HRT seems to be incapable of doing. That's strange because when I started, it was almost like when I first started HRT. Clarity of mind and just feeling "right" in a way that's difficult to determine. But what exactly makes it tick is anybody's best guess. All I know is that it works like magic to those who benefit from it.

The thing about libido and dressing up, I experienced that too. My T driven (disgusting and uncontrollable) sexdrive was totally killed off to an extent by PM, later almost totally by HRT. I would guess bovine ovary might have done the same had I started it before HRT. Not surprisingly, dressing up became just an everyday thing for me once it was obvious that I'm transitioning and changing my hormonal make up changed my entire thinking about it. But it was never sexual, more of euphoria and thrill of being able to live the real me somehow. But this effect seems to happen to quite many the moment their hormone balance gets radically altered.

I wonder if it has anything to do with blood type? 

I am type O+

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Mine is A+

This one's interesting, I never thought if blood type has something to do with this. I should ask Mel which one she has.

(17-05-2023, 08:37 PM)Karen Hart Wrote:  I have posted my initial experience with BO in a couple of different places so I had to make this update here and tell everything from the beginning to the present.

1st Day = 1 capsules
2nd Day = 2 capsules
3rd Day = 2 capsules

Things have changed.

Karen,

Your story sounds all too familiar. I, too, crossed dressed for years and dabbled with HRT about 20 years ago, but my worry over DVTs and being 40 got me to re-evaluate my situation and after 6 months I quit. 

This led me to search for less lethal options like herbal. From red clover to PM, and from white peony to saw palmetto, I spent about a year trying to find the right combo. 

Then enter BO. I was on it about a year, off and on, but the first 5 months religiously monitoring my basal body temp, taking supplements and accelerators, including whey protein drinks.

What I found is that weaning or stopping is far easier said than done. Over the past two years I have tried to stop several times, only to find myself right back in the regimen of 2000 mg daily, 500 mg l-tyrosine, kelp, and wild yam root.

The incessant dull ache and occasional itching has become part of my normal existence. Men’s clothes neither fit well nor look quite right. In order for pants to fit, I have to size up to fit my hips or wear elastic waistbands. Shirts are about the same as men’s shirts are cut either slim or straight and I can’t wear them untucked because they bunch at the waist.

I’m not in a bra, but at the continuous growth rate, I’m sure I’ll wearing one come New Year’s. Erections are few and far between and ejaculate is all but gone, just a tiny bit of clear liquid.

One of the biggest changes is the shrinkage. I suspected that there would be some, but I find myself having to sit to pee otherwise things get embarrassing with leakage and splatters at the urinal because I have to stand a bit closer than I prefer.

I knew what I was getting in to, but what surprised me was a feeling of addiction or, better yet, a dependency on BO. Stopping put my head in a cloud and an out of balance feeling. I’d start back up, and everything cleared up.

I’ve been off it now about 2 months and the everpresent dull ache and occasional itching have become a regular part of me. The “girls” keep growing and I have no idea to what end. I fill a 38B and at this rate I see a 38C or D in my future.

I looked into AIs, but the listed side effects seemed worse than a wait and see what happens position. The other problem with AIs is that for me, turning my body into a chemistry experiment didn’t sit well.

Is there a line? You bet…don’t start unless you’re ABSOLUTELY sure it’s what you want. Is there going back? Not without intervention if some sort. 

I’m not an expert, nor do I profess to be one, all I can do is share my personal experience. BO us a whole different program. It’s not herbal that can easily be stopped, it’s not HRT, which like herbal can be stopped. BO alters the way one’s body processes or produces hormones, and that is what can’t be stopped once started.

I share this as another example of the power of BO when used…the naysayers probably never got it to work by not understanding it’s requirements.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon