Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Biovea

With ainterol down and out, has anyone had anything to say for thus company? Seen it mentioned in the search option in a few threads but not a lot expanded on. Thought I’d try to ask with those other posts being a bit dated.

[unnecessary quoting removed]

I think  "ainterol down and out" isn't the whole truth.

To my knowledge at least ainterol.eu is up and running (and delivering, too). So seems ainterol.us also be. However I haven't ordered anything from there.

But ainterol.com isn't functional, it seems to be only a unfulfilled promise of "something coming later". I suspect that behind this mess with site domain names there have been some kind of business or domain name takeovers, and now the ainterol.com -site is in hands of somebody who isn't actively selling any products. Also, the domain registration of ainterol.com will be in hands of current registering party until year 2031. Ainterol.us will expire in 2028.

I have ordered PM twice from ainterol.eu, and the product was as promised: It seem to work pretty well, which is proven by certain "developments" on my body.

I have also used Biovea PC. However, none of their other products.

-Teddy

(03-05-2023, 11:25 PM)Dudewithboobs Wrote:  With ainterol down and out, has anyone had anything to say for thus company? Seen it mentioned in the search option in a few threads but not a lot expanded on. Thought I’d try to ask with those other posts being a bit dated.

I have recently ordered from ainterol.eu, shipping was fast and the package arrived within 1 week in Europe.
Local customs however take a long time, looks like I might get it this weeks, so 4 weeks for clearing customs (obviously this will depend where you live and might be faster or slower)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon