Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lara's take no shit guide to hardcore Noogling

(12-07-2023, 05:49 PM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  notveryinteresting, you asked about lube, I use run off the mill Nivea body lotion, the creamy kind which has vitamin E in it. Its mild, slides enough and is very good on keeping skin moist. I usually apply only around bottom and middle so that the cups pull the most right there where I've been missing most, this also helps them from slipping too far to armpits to avoid pinching nerves. There's one known case of someone on Nexus getting actual nerve damage from pumping so this is a valid concern to pay attention to. So yes, lube or lotion is great idea to keep the cups in the middle and for a good seal and also for avoiding broken skin and lesser irritation. Smile
Thanks, Lara ill try that,today I received XL Noogleberry cups I'm amazed at how little vacuum is needed V's the old cheap eBay cups before I was down at 5, now i have the same feeling at 1-2 more work required.
Thanks
Danni x

I guess its time to post here in a sense of farewell to vacuum pumping.

I have been tapering off of it for over a month now, today I've been off for fifteen days. The problem with even biggest domes I had was becoming so evident, I was outgrowing it. Lack of space started to cause more and more blood blisters, worsen discolouration and I started getting dome marks on area I didn't get it before. Some of this is visible on my pictures in my HRT thread. Anyway, after over two thousand hours in, I feel that its time to retire from vacuum pumping and turn completely into massage and lactation pumps and possibly supple nips instead.

This has not hurt my development at all as my program is very efficient right now, to the point of being surprising. Latest changes have pushed me into biggest growth spurt I've ever had so I'm good to go without vacuum pumps for now. It seems that massage is quite good substitute, of course it keeps hands occupied and its far more active stimulation whereas Noogle is passive.

I'm planning to make one more picture post to this thread for the heck of it, once I grow so much I fill the biggest domes without any space left, that would be kinda hilarious to share. Big Grin And there are some details about pumping I want to write down some time. Its been quite a ride, more than three years with vacuum pumps and I'm at the end of the road. It was a lot of fun and I proved myself that this thing works like a charm when done with passion and patience.

Being on the brink of outgrowing KK cups seems like a good point to call it done, over and out, Lara is retiring as mission is accomplished. Heart

Same feeling as beating Pacman. not supposed to be able to do that but wow is it impressive when you do. Congrats!

I am using XXL domes and I have plenty space to grow. I can fit snakebites on my nipples for double suction.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon