Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Angie's Timeline

These are the pictures I still have.  Many were on the Ainterol Forum.  I thought I downloaded them, but they must not be on this computer.  Anyway, I'll try to break them up with comments based on my memory.  

We start in February 2015.  At this point, I had taken 2mg of estrogen daily for 3 months in 2007.  Got scared by the growth and stopped.  I did a little Natureday and that's where the first pic resulted from.

I think it was 2016 when I started taking PM, RC, FG, and SP twice daily.  I was following the regimen posted by a rather successful member on the Ainterol board.  This continued on and off over the next several years.  For the past 3 or 4 months, I have been exclusively on PM.  This is mostly out of laziness, but I'm also trying to see if the other stuff is having any sort of effect.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

June 2017

October 2017

August 2018

May 2019

January 2022

April 2023

(09-04-2023, 12:39 AM)nuwomyn101 Wrote:  January 2022

April 2023

Looks good, very nice breasts. What are you on now? Just PM?

Yes, 2000mg per day, when I remember.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon