Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Probably going to quit BO.

I’m probably going to quit BO again but not for the same reasons as last time. I’ve done some soul searching and I know I’m trans and want to fully feminize. So I think I’m going to quit BO and start medical HRT. With BO I feel a lot happening on the inside again with the hip, shoulder, chest, and ligament soreness, along with my testicles getting sore, but I just don’t see any changes in the mirror. I know this stuff takes time but I’m afraid I’m wasting time with BO. I’ve scoured the internet for months looking for someone that’s fully transitioned with BO and I haven’t found a single person. I love the idea with BO that it’s a more natural way to transition and after so long you don’t have to take it anymore and your body will aromatize your T into E naturally, but I have no clue if that’s the case. 

On the other hand one change I can notice in the mirror is that I’ve gone from a flat chest to a small A cup. But it looks more like man boob that actual breasts. Idk maybe that’s how it starts. One more thing I’ll give BO is that in my research I’ve found all these aches and pains I feel in my body after just a few days on BO takes trans women on HRT months to years to experience. Every thing I’ve experienced on BO I’ll never say that it doesn’t do anything, but I’m having my doubts that’s it’s an effective way to transition. I’m not going to be in a place where I can start HRT for the next 2 or 3 months anyways so I’ll stay on BO in the meantime, and stay on it for good! No more off again on again and if I start to actually have results I can see it may sway me to stay on it for longer. If anything changes I’ll update!

Jts,

Thank you for sharing and it seems like you are doing the best thing for you! This may sound corny but it is a wonderful sign of self love, self acceptance and self care. 

I cannot take HRT or have surgeries because of a major health issue. My doctor is ok that I take supplements as he monitors all my tests. I have taken a hops extract on and off. I have small A size breasts and I am ok with that.

I hope that you stick around here and keep us updated.

Good luck on your journey!
Kay

I’ll definitely continue to post updates, especially while I’m still on BO which will be another two to 3 months at least. I do believe BO has feminizing properties so it’s better to stay on it for me than to be on nothing until I can start HRT. I’ve never been on BO longer than two months so maybe I’m not giving it a fair shake. I think I get frustrated because sometimes I want to wake up and see a fully feminized body the next day even though I know it’s irrational and these things take time. I’ve also just gotten the idea in my head that since my body does respond so well to BO that it should respond extremely well to HRT. I could be wrong. If I start seeing the physical changes of what I feel changing internally that’s so intense I’ll stay on it. 

I will say the last time I was on BO my legs had definitely taken on a more feminine muscle tone to them by the middle of the second month. So again maybe I’m just not giving BO enough time.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon