Jessica's pics

(26-06-2023, 07:07 PM)never to late Wrote:  That's great,
You are very nice ?
Thank you!!!!

I hope you're doing well. Smile

New dress I got today!

I like the way they look in this position. Wink

What would you guess is my cup size?

(29-07-2023, 06:00 AM)jessica123 Wrote:  What would you guess is my cup size?
This is a very difficult question because cup sizes are as obscure and ever changing as they come... My guess is larger than it might seem like if you have picked something that actually fits well. I'm curious as which type/shape fits you the best. Oh and fantastic development right there, I've been lurking here for a bit.

(29-07-2023, 06:12 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  
(29-07-2023, 06:00 AM)jessica123 Wrote:  What would you guess is my cup size?
This is a very difficult question because cup sizes are as obscure and ever changing as they come... My guess is larger than it might seem like if you have picked something that actually fits well. I'm curious as which type/shape fits you the best. Oh and fantastic development right there, I've been lurking here for a bit.

Here is a couple pic with a size large t-shirt on.

Guessing sizes from pictures is insanely difficult without knowing better. Big Grin Yours appear like bra size is likely bigger than what seems obvious, Umm, if I had to taka a guess on volume, you look like you're above 1000ccs total, pics with the shirt give larger appearance than bare boobs. Looking at proportions with your shoulders and head, yours are likely bigger than some pictures may seem.

Cups I would guess around US size F's or UK size E's, give or take a cup or two, volume above 1000ccs in total, could be closer to 2000cc actually. Band length you likely have larger than what I do, 40 or 42? Pics are really bad on this as its impossible to tell over all size of a person unless there's something to give very obvious scale for things.

Anyway, you're growing really well and seem to be past averages by volume. Cool My best guess, I could be totally off the mark. xD

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon