Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Effects on younger people

Cross posting from PM. 

I’ve been absolutely devouring thread after thread on this website, trying to find as much information about this magical PM stuff as I can. I have been extremely impressed with the level of community that has formed here.

I have a quick question. From my observations, most user on here seem to be 30s, 40s plus in age. Obviously nothing wrong with this, we all find our true selves at different points in life, Better late than never. I’m just wondering if the effects on a younger person, Im currently 20 years old, will be different than someone a little older? And I know it already affects everyone differently, I’m just wondering if their is a trend for younger people (preferably who have already gone through puberty). Will it be more potent? Act faster? Change different things? 

Would greatly appreciate anyone’s in site. I have just started taking 500mg of PM and will see how I feel. Been on it for a week and feel great so far. Thank you
Heart 

Cross posting is generally frowned upon. 
It does not help you or the other members.
You already got one answer to this question in the PM section.

I hope that you drop this one and continue your conversation on the PM thread, so that all of the questions and answers are in one place.

However, I'm glad that you found us and I hope that you find all of the answers that you are seeking.  Heart

(14-03-2023, 02:00 PM)Karen Hart Wrote:  Cross posting is generally frowned upon. 

Ah, didn’t know that. Thanks Karen. I’ll remove it

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon