Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Been lurking, want to post something interesting I haven't seen discussed here.

Started 2 months ago on a PM journey. So far I have been on 1000mg a day, taken in the a.m. I feel pressure in my breast and a little pain in the nipple area. Now the strange thing. I consume some THC (legal in my area via medical MMJ program) and I really feel my breast swelling more and my nips get rock hard and sensitive, more with the THC than without. I've always heard the term for "weed tits" mainly due to using the female flower and some of its pro estrogen qualities. I also feel pressure in my upper butt area. Has anyone else heard of this?
Peace and Love-
Bree

[unnecessary quoting removed]

Hi Bree,
I too am a THC user and I yes it does make a lot of these feelings more profound.  Are your nipples puffier? I know mine started to become erect pretty much after a month on PM (taking reishi and WP antiandrogen too).  When I started to use progesterine cream it seemed to really take off for short time.  I can feel my ducts and when I massage them and on THC it is like my tit kind of wakes up.  But I have also been trying this on and off for years.  Some advice I received on this forum has helped me improve my progress.

I love the term weed tits too it is my favorite for the month!

~Zhu

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon