Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Effects on younger people

agreement with shiraz, 500 mg /day didn't do anything with me, 1000mg worked a lot better.

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

That seems to be consensus: Most people seem to require over 500mg for noticeable effects. However, it is still good t ramp-up slowly, as well as to combine PM with for instance Reishi or Green Tea Extract (which reduces androgen levels, especially DHT).

One has to be aware, that PM adds load to liver. Therefore, personally I take also Milk Thistle, which has shown in some studies to protect liver. Also, I take today 1000 mg PM + RR + MT, with good growth "slowly but steadily"

Btw. I am likely not to be categorized a "young person", with 73 years behind. However, the basics of suppressing androgens and protecting liver should be very relevant for everybody.

Thank you everyone for your replies. I will up the dosage to 1000mg and see what happens. Super excited. Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon