Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Dosing, red Reishi and funugreek

Question 

I want to start growing, and at the moment i am waiting for my PM to arive, in the meantime I started taking:

1000mg RR twice a day
1100mg funugreek twice a day
And 450mg dandelion root in the morning

I am a well built male at around 80kg (not skinny, but also you wouldn't think i go to the gym offen)

Do you have any advice or dosing changes i should make ?

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Based what I have learned here from others starting up PM: Start slowly. At least not in the beginning over 1000mg/day, maybe even less. Also, stop FG when you start PM, they don't work well together/at the same time.

The transformations will take time, so do not expect miracles in a few weeks. You may even add green tea extract to our program, but not too much - everything has side effects, and you have to be careful.

It is worth reading here threads with a lot of relevant information from people such as Lotus, They have done extensive research. This above is just my somewhat simplified view.

-Teddy

Thank you ! I am around the middle of lotus posts, and also tried to look at others programs
I will switch from FG to PM once i get it, do you have any advice on how to decide when to move up the dose of PM or FG ?

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Do you mean "cycling" between PM and FG?
There are varying opinions and practices, from 4 weeks PM/ 1 week FG down to weekly 5 days PM / 2 days FG - but very little real facts and nil research information to claim that one schedule is better than another. The basic theory behind it is still the same: PM is like estrogen, while FG has progestrone-like properties. That combination should help breast growth. Also, by cycling load on liver is lesser - PM is reported to be tough on it especially in large doses. (I started myself a cycle of 5 d PM + 2 d FG just a few weeks ago. I had been using only FG quite long and switched over to PM in October last year.)

-Teddy

I don't think, I will cycle, not until i get some breast tissue, at the moment I am using it as E source. Once PM arrives i will switch to it, i am also considering red clover as an E source

IMHO, you need an E source, such as PM or FG. If you use PM serum, massage it on your breasts.
AND, very important, you need a Progesterone source, e.g. a Wild Yam cream (1/4 teaspoon daily = one 20mg pump). 
Rotate application sites for the WY cream.

I am considering switching now to RC insted of FG because i dont have any aromatase available to buy. And i did read FG can boost T production

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon