Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Non permanent changes

Hey Everyone,

I’ve been experimenting on and off in the feminisation space since 2020. Mostly looking at the Sissy side of things, though I don’t enjoy the mindless, “only here to serve” nature of it, it’s really only the cross dressing and feminine parts i enjoy and partake in. Still closeted, but I have wore fem cloths under my masc cloths a few times.

I currently switch back and forth between fem and masc and was wondering if there is anything I can take to enhance my fem side? Temporary breast and nipple growth? Temporary change in the fat distribution? 

The only other worry would be permanent infertility and erectile dysfunction. I know I might be asking for something that is to good to be true and unable to do, but I thought I’d still ask. Would taking a smaller dose of something work?

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I’m excited to see where this journey of feminisation will take me.

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

This is very similar to how I feel.
I'm taking PM for a few weeks now, took it for a couple months last year. Not sure I noticed many changes at all, and I dont think anything was permanent. Although it varies for everyone.

There was an old sissy chan forum, people said enough PM and long enough, changes your brain to want to do more sissy stuff, even more than you wanted to do before. One of the reasons I wanted to play with this.

[moderator notice - content removed due to unnecessary quoting]

I'm not really sure what the Sissy culture is all about but I think I understand what you are asking for.

I found that PM serum will swell the breast a little, temporarily, like for a couple of hours or so. I never really timed it.
So, if I were going to go out or just taking some pictures, this would be helpful. I think. Never know how it works for someone else.
Then it will go back to its previous state. However, if you do this every day, it will gradually build up and remain permanent.
If you do not have any boobs or moobs, this may have very little effect for you. The smaller your boobs, the smaller the effect.

I used the Swiss Botany brand PM serum in the pump bottle. Massage one pump into your breasts.
Use rubber gloves so that all of the serum is absorbed by your breasts, not your hands because you want the localized effect.
https://www.swissbotany.com/products/pue...fica-serum

Then you can use a Noogleberry type pump to increase the effect, though I am not a fan of this technique.
I feel that this can cause undesirable, permanent tissue stretching that will later lead to unattractive sagging or mis-shapen breasts.
My caution would be to use only enough vacuum to keep cups on firmly and not to the point of your boobs turning purple.
If it hurts, it's too much vacuum. Only leave them on for maybe 15 minutes. Just my opinion, experts may disagree.
You have to find the right size cups.
https://www.noogleberry.com/collections/...t-products 

Many CDs wear wigs, breast forms, hip pads, corsets and such, which are obviously temporary but I could never feel good about wearing them.
Hell, I don't know why it bothered me... many women wear all of things, every day.

Shaving or epilating my body was always important to me. Shaving is temporary. Epilating with laser or "Epilady" can yield permanent results.  
I think this definitely adds to a feeling of femininity. 

I agree that if you take herbs at a high enough dose to feminize your body, your brain is affected.
You will start feeling more feminine and desiring more and more change.
At least, this is my experience.

I always feel awkward giving advice because there are so many variables and I don't know if I am on the right track.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon