Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BA with IDEAL IMPLANTS-580cc-Post-Op

Left one looks much better

(03-02-2024, 01:35 AM)Beth14 Wrote:  Left one looks much better

Thank you, it is getting there I hope, time will tell....

I am so impressed with you and Beth. You both look absolutely fantastic. In doing some research this seems like both a great way to get large, feminine breasts and one that more men are pursuing. I appreciate you both sharing your journey with us. I have learned a lot and you have given me even more to think about. Thank you both.

So glad we could help. Always here to answer any questions

(07-03-2024, 06:04 AM)Erica Wrote:  I am so impressed with you and Beth. You both look absolutely fantastic. In doing some research this seems like both a great way to get large, feminine breasts and one that more men are pursuing. I appreciate you both sharing your journey with us. I have learned a lot and you have given me even more to think about. Thank you both.

Thank you, and if you have any questions about the procedure, please reach out to either of us, maybe we can give you some answers to your questions....

Thank you both. Much appreciated.

(11-03-2024, 03:49 AM)Erica Wrote:  Thank you both. Much appreciated.

Your welcome for sure....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon