Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maybe i hope do something

Now I am going to take duphaston, I hope it will help me. I will take 10 mg at first just in case, although I have read that 20 mg is recommended for transition. And I will also add nilestriol.  I am not sure how to take the doses, as it is potent and metabolizes slowly. I hope that now I can see changes and my body will finish changing.With that is possible see changes?

Well i post this here cause i thing this stuff will change my body. I hope dont change. Well, things have arrived. Nilestriol and Duphaston. The question is whether it will be dangerous. I have seen the indications for each of them. Nilestriol I can take 1 every two weeks, the problem is adding duphaston. This last one is didrogesterone, I have seen that it acts like progesterone and is used in mtf therapies. This one tells me, according to its use, that it is 10 mg. But I can't put estrogen and pregesterone together in large amounts. Also, nilestriol is long lasting in the body. Mmmm. Maybe I'll start just taking the estrogen. The bad thing is that I don't have antiandrogen. I will also ask on the forum and see if I can talk to my psychiatrist. I've been on ENB for quite some time and don't want to transition, but nevertheless, I've been dragging it out for a long time. It was just one day when I got the urge to know what it felt like to have women's breasts. Maybe I was intersex or had something wrong with my body. But since I was 13 I kept looking for things and wishing I could grow breasts. I know I'm a man, but now that I've had so much to drink, my mind is a mess. The herbs worked and the small regimen of climen also worked. I look in the mirror and I see almost a female body, I have like more curves.WTF! Amazing and scary at the same time. When I shave my legs I get a feminine feeling. Anyway, I'll see what I can do. And on the other hand I don't want to lose my function down there. Maybe I want to have children, with 35 or 40 years....

Well i can see changes....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Two days to complete a month with climen. EV and Cypro. I don't know if I should get tested. The truth is that I do this in secret and I'm ashamed to be asked why I'm having tests done. Anyway, my goal is to use these pills for 6 months. And I hope that the bottom function won't go away. I would like to remain somewhat masculine. I hope it can stop and I can avoid the current of no return. Phew. Anyway, I don't know if it's subconscious, but I move my bum a lot more walking.... This is my body almost a month into taking climen. I hope it's safe. I currently take 6mg EV and 1mg Cypro every day. The cypro at night. The pink pill takes 2mg EV and 1mg Cypro.

Well the Post subject is wrong,  But i correct it Now i go to NBE to HRT. Im using estrogel and i put into my low belly twice a day. 2.5 MG is 1.5 of estradiol. I dont take spironolactone yet, but im wait the order i did it.
I think i need to take antiandrogen for better results. The progress is too slow but i can see how my body shape is turning on female body. Is amazing the feel of the breast when is growing.  Blush Big Grin
I put some pictures about my progress in the timeline threat. That is my body now. I hope in 6 months,( i did 3 with some climen and other things ) i achieve the desired results. I want to preserve the function down, a bit, for have childrens, maybe. That point scared me a bit  but i feel better a lot with estrogen. The anxiety go out the most part of time and i feel more relaxed and I feel more social with friends and people.
Pictures.

Well, I have switched to using estramon 0.75 patches Big Grin . I hope it's not too much of a dose. I have doubts about how estrogen works with the patches. It is supposed to release 6mg of estrogen into the blood in three days. That scares me  Sad . But I think in two patches I get to the estrogen range equal to a woman. I hope I don't have any problems. Is this patch  good? Huh

Previously I was already taking estrogen in pill form and a few weeks ago I was taking 3mg of estrogel a day. I've been wanting to take the leap, but I'm worried. What do you think? Thank you. Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon