Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I guess its time to introduce myself.

hi everyone, my name is Shim, that's the short form of my real name and it's always been a little joke to me. I've been an unregistered "lurker" on Nexum for some years but I started "the process" so maybe its good to interact with a community. I'm one of those guys that's always known he was a woman, honestly the telltale signs have been showing themselves from a very young age, and since I'm 25, I think its about time to get everything started. I already have pretty bad Gynecomastia, which made gym class in high school pretty bad, but it put me ahead in the process, I'm already a 42DD, but as a male, it never helped the body dysmorphia, and damn does is translate to transitioning too. Right now I'm sitting at 6'-0" and 280lbs, not a lot of muscle, but the midsection needs work, really hoping that fat redistribution kicks in. 

I started BO exactly 7 days ago, along with Reishi and several other vitamins just to help out. Now, I know about the "turf war" Tongue  between Pueraria Mirifica(PM) and Bovine Ovarian(BO) for some time, 2 reasons why I chose BO, it's more permanent and living in Canada, its what I could easily get, and obviously its Swansons. First couple days didn't really do anything for me, but then the muscle aches started, and oh did I feel it, especially when trying to fall asleep, but then it subsided, everything feels pretty normal now, maybe something needs to be added into the mix, maybe it comes in waves, or maybe I was just more "developed" from the start, I also had low testosterone all my life so maybe that helped too.

Below is my daily routine thus far. If you see anything that might need improvement, please let me know. I'll also keep trying to get an order of actual PM in the meantime.

- 8am (empty stomach, not a breakfast person anyways)

- 2 x 250mg capsules of Swansons Bovine Ovarian, with water. = LINK

- 1pm (light-ish lunch) 

- 3 x 300mg Calcium Citrate = LINK

- 1 x Mild Iron Supplement = LINK

- 1 x 100mg B6 = LINK

- 1 x 25mcg D3 = LINK

- 1 x 500mg Niacin = LINK

- 1 x Hair, Skin, and Nails = LINK

- 2 x Pygeum+Saw Palmetto Mix = LINK  

- 5pm (dinner)

- 4 x 250mg Rishi Mushroom Extract = LINK

- 10pm (bedtime)

- 2 x 250mg Bovine Ovarian, with water (the same as morning)

I was also taking a Pueraria Mirifica Mix thing at lunch, only item I could really find on Amazon = LINK. Took a few times, saw that mixing PM and BO is not all that healthy, and stopped.

I also went wild and ordered some other supplements on Amazon that should be arriving in the next few days, list bellow. 

- 1,000mg Saw Palmetto - LINK

- 1,200mg Flaxseed Oil - LINK

- 610mg Fenugreek - LINK

- 400mg Red Clover - LINK

- 450mg Licorice Root - LINK

- 400mg Chastberry - LINK

- 800mcg Iodide - LINK

I've always read that not everyone sees the same results, and not always with the same dosages and specific supplements, so I'm just hoping for the best with all this, and at only 1 week in, I've got a ways to go, most people say the see anything big happen at about 3-4 weeks. But like I mentioned, inputs and personal results would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Shim,

Nice to meet you and welcome to this site. Hope to see you around and maybe chat.

~Kay

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon