Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Another new member...saying hello

Hello everybody! I have been here for a little while, reading up on all the amazing information here about breast growth. I thought it was time I joined, since I think I'm ready to start my own journey with it. I have wanted to try something like this for years, but always decided against it for two reasons. The first, since all of these herbs and supplements aren't regulated or tested, the fear of what you are actually getting and the damage one can do to themselves was pretty scary. The second, I wanted to keep the function below the belt, if you will, at least as much as possible. Being younger and in a relationship or for future relationships, that was a big concern.

Fast forward to today, there is so much more knowledge and information on a lot of these herbs and supplements. There is still the possibility of doing harm, but navigated properly and being conservative, I think the risks seem much more manageable. As for below the belt, well, being older (later 50's) that is not as important as it once was. Clearly, I wont be starting a family anytime soon...so that is no longer a concern. I do want to retain the ability to get hard, if I can...I still get plenty of use with the old right hand...lol

I'm not looking for or hoping for larger breast growth. I have always loved little titties on women and if I can have my own, I would love little ones as well. So really, an A/B cup seems to be what I would love to achieve...I think that is a realistic goal. I also understand that this can take quite some time, we all respond differently though, so we shall see.

My path will be with using Pueraria Mirifica. I have been on a very low dose (PM 100mg with DIM 50mg) for two months now to get my body acclimated and to see if any side effects occcur. No issues or side effects of any kind and obviously at such a low dose, I wasn't expecting any growth and have none.

I will post more about my new dosage and regimen in the PM folder. I just wanted to introduce myself here first.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon