Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and cold weather

Now that you mention it, I was unusually chilled when I was on PM. BO doesn’t have that effect, if anything, now that I’m monitoring my temperature, I run half a degree or so hotter.

I will add to this thread in that I also frequently feel cold when consuming PM. I wear a women's thermal long underwear set, both the top and the bottoms as they are thin, snug and keeps me warm. I also like how the set gives me a more feminine appearance. Black leggings and top with red nail polish is a definite feminine appearance. The PM is doing it's work to enhance my curves.
I will never give up my PM unless I had more serious side effects.to contend with..

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Mmmmmm that sounds so lovely wearing long thermals like that . It will give you a lovely figure over your boobies too . You should tease me with some pics !

It seems like the PM and coldness is the beginning of a theme with all these replies doesn it. Apart from the chills , so long as i keep my PM dosage moderate i wil continue taking it and growing my boobies ! I just love them to bits , can't keep my hands off them filing with my nipples LOL xxx

love chloe xxx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon