Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Want to try Pueraria Mirifica but looking for more info?

Question 

So I more or less just learned about Pueraria Mirifica and on paper it sounds perfect for me. A natural, easy to aquire temporary HRT alternative while I'm trying to figure out this whole gender thing??? Sounds perfect!

My original plan was "hell yea let's go straight into it" and start at 500mg for the first week before building it up. But after thinking for more than 10 seconds and doing A little bit of research though... idk, I think I need some firsthand opinions about some concerns I have. 

So the primary question I have is, is this reversible? Like I said I'm still trying to figure out this gender thing, and while I've wanted breasts for literal years, I'd still like a way out if I don't like where things are going. If I just wean off it or quick cold turkey, will any effects go away in a few weeks/months or is it something I'm going to be stuck with. Ive seen a few people mention development still happens after they stop taking it. Maybe taking testosterone supplements or estrogen blockers would help?

I was looking thru some reddit threads and Amazon reviews and while a good portion of them were positive, a lot of people voiced concerns over potential kidney and liver damage, alongside stomach and digestive issues. Are these concerns warranted? If I experience these side effects will stopping the meds get rid of them?

Third is I'd like to keep mini me working well if possible, will taking a smaller dose (say... 1000mgs a day instead of 2000mgs) help with this?

Also does it work well with other meds? I'm currently taking 3 (ADHD Adderal, Welbutrin (which I may be getting off of), and a Vitamin D supplement) along with some general vitamins. I've got a GP visit in the the next few weeks, is there any questions or concerns I could bring up? (Also he's very blood test happy. Can taking this mess up my results).

Lastly, while I've been pretty zeroed in on PM, are there any better or healthier alternatives? I've tried looking thru other threads but I got kinda overwhelmed by a lot of the lingo and options (specifically I was looking Lotus's breast growing notes). Again I don't want to start out with a super heavy or intense supplement or meds incase I'm not a fan. 

While this all sounds pretty negative, this is something I genuinely wanted for a long time, and I figure it wouldn't hurt to at least try. I just needed to know some things before I potentially start. Thanks for reading and if you have any advice on any of this please let me know! Heart

I am posting on this only because no one else has offered any help.
You are definitely taking health risks by doing this. 
Most of us do not want to face that and go ahead and experiment on ourselves, because we want it so badly.

I have taken herbs on and off for at least 20 years. I would get some growth and then worry about "showing" and I would stop.
Then I would do it again, over and over. I can offer a couple of thoughts.

PM works, it is the strongest, supposedly but I found that Fenugreek and Fennel worked very well for me... Red Clover too.
I would take these individually or in combination, at different times without any real plan. Just using a shotgun approach.

My thinking is that it is best to start slowly and work up. Start with only one herb, say 250mg/day and try that for a week, then bump it up to 500mg and so on.
If the dose is too high, you will lose the ability to achieve an erection. Back off if this is a concern. So if you started with 1000mg a day, you would have no idea how much is too much. You would have to wait a few days or weeks until you were functional again and this time start with a lower dose. It's just easier to start low and build up. Actually, it is quicker in the long run.

Growth will be slow, so you are not going to suddenly wake up with tits one day. You can stop if you decide to but what you have will not go away. I don't think you will continue to grow very much after stopping the herbs. It's different with Bovine Ovary, where you can pass a point-of-no-return and permanently alter your hormone balance and it cannot be reversed. I may be in this condition as a result of my very recent use of BO. Only the future will reveal if I have gone too far.

I used to get very sore hip joints with accompanying leg pain and basically what seemed like arthritis throughout my body and especially in my hands. You will loose muscle mass and strength, and your hair may get softer and silkier. 

It seemed that the herbs made me feel more and more feminine, as if it was a direct effect of the herb. The more herbs I took, the more I wanted to dress and use makeup... stuff like that. This may have all been in my head as opposed to any direct effect of the phytoestrogens.

Interesting tid-bit: I seem to remember that consuming 16oz of soy milk daily is equivalent to the Estrogen in one daily birth control pill. I have no evidence to quote though.

Best of luck,
Karen

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Thank you for your input. I'm still deliberating on whether I should start PM or not tbh but it's still good to hear people firsthand accounts. 

Something I meant to mention more in the original post is I don't really plan on taking PM or something similar longterm, at most a month or two. I'm still very confused gender wise and while PM isn't a replacement for proper HRT, I was thinking of it as basically a demo for HRT to see if that's the right path for me or not. 

That being said, i do know if that's what i want to take its probably better to micro-dose estrogen instead of PM as I read that taking PM can mess with your estrogen receptors and make proper HRT less effective (or something similar along those lines). 

However PM is still more compelling to me in the short term because of how accessible it is. I know there are sites you can get DIY Estrogen from but I can also order a bottle of PM from Amazon or eBay and have it at my front door in days. 

Idk, like I said I'm still weighing over my options. I did have a minor health scare recently so maybe its best to wait it out for a few months and come back to this. Who knows? Maybe by then I'll be out to my family and we can set up an appointment for PPH.

Regardless, thank you again Karen! I'll keep your comment in mind in the future.

[moderator notice - unnecessary quoting removed]

Hi,
Karen's advise has lot of common sense. In addition, if you want to try PM, be aware that on market there are all kinds of products, some better than others, an some outright fake. Here a lot of people seem to trust Ainterol, which is coming from Thailand, and possible to order more-or-less world-wide. I'm living in Sweden and ordered it,delivery time about 3 weeks including customs handling (which as over a week), paying about 20 USD worth tax and import handling fees on top of the product price.

It makes really sense to start slowly as all people are different and effects vary. Also: Nothing dramatic developments will happen in days, any significant changes chest->breasts takes months. But that it will definitely affect erections pretty immediately - and ending PM will also restore the "old powers" pretty soon. If you want to speed it up, taking some Reishi (which is blocking T / DHT ) the effect will be likely larger in all aspects. And Vitamin D3 + Omega 3  Calcium is always good for general health and you should take those, too. Don't overdo it, at least in the beginning. Especially start slow on PM + Reishi (aka RR here). 

Take care!
-Teddy

Hi Jamie
PM will not mess with your estrogen receptors unless, maybe, you take it at the same time as other estrogens. The rule of thumb is that if you take any two estrogenic substances at once (i.e. PM and pharma E, or red clover and PM) the weaker will get in the way of the stronger, but after a short break (couple of weeks) your receptors will be as good as new and ready to start again on anything you want. What I have seen is that people taking PM and then switching to HRT have a head start and end up with larger breasts. (Judging by this forum and /r/transbreasttimelines on reddit).

As Karen said, herbs act slowly. You can take PM for months before anything permanent happens. Or at least before anything dramatic shows. Some have been lucky and got some A-cup pointy shape during budding at month 3, but it's more likely that any actual "booby" shape will appear even after that point. PM is somehow a gateway drug to HRT if you are trans, and taking it may help you figure out what you actually want in life. What you will get shortly after starting PM is softer skin, sensitive nipples (without changing their shape right away), and, as Karen mentioned, the feeling that your breasts are growing. But you will notice growth before anyone else, particularly because the skin and the nipples will be more sensitive. Males can and do have some shape on their pecs, particularly if you are slightly chubby, so nobody will say a thing while you'll know that you are carrying two mini-boobs.

Stopping PM before budding happens will make them go away as most of the tissue accumulated is mostly fat (google "budding breasts"). Stopping PM after budding (my advice, don't stop it while you bud) will leave you with the potential for breasts but still a flat chest. Continuing with any estrogen (of any kind) after budding will add to the breast tissue and give you a more feminine chest. Should you ever change your mind, unless you are past the C cup point (which is hard to achieve on PM alone), just lifting weights will square-up your muscles and practically make the breast shape disappear. This is to say that if you start on herbs you have plenty of time to change your mind, but you also have a chance to dip your feet i nthis world and maybe discover or define something about yourself.

Whatever you choose to do: good luck!

(07-02-2023, 10:02 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  What you will get shortly after starting PM is softer skin, sensitive nipples (without changing their shape right away), and, as Karen mentioned, the feeling that your breasts are growing. But you will notice growth before anyone else, particularly because the skin and the nipples will be more sensitive.

I did roughly 3 months of PM cream to my nipples / chest, not noticed much except a little bit of sensitivity in the first 48 hours (maybe placebo). That's really all I want at this stage - a lot of nipple sensitivity. I still want my penis to work.
I might not mind a small bit of growth (I'm obese so I've already got a bit of fatty material there anyway).

I've got some pills coming in the post now, will try them and see if they are a bit better.
Were the creams ineffective for me?
Did I do it for too short a time?

(07-02-2023, 10:02 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Stopping PM before budding happens will make them go away as most of the tissue accumulated is mostly fat (google "budding breasts"). Stopping PM after budding (my advice, don't stop it while you bud) will leave you with the potential for breasts but still a flat chest. Continuing with any estrogen (of any kind) after budding will add to the breast tissue and give you a more feminine chest.

Why is it bad advice to stop PM while budding?

I am also curious why is it bad advice to stop PM while budding?

Hello,

PM works fine.
And the best for me is Ainterol.
I suggest you follow my thread.
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=30980      start post #23
I summarized my years of progress there.

Kisses Kiss

Jennifer Hug

Hi Jamie

I am selling 3 tubs of 500mg PM & 1 Tub of Red Reishi 1100mg I am happy to post to your country, if you are interested please look at NBE marketplace under selling, if you are interested please send me a PM and I will reply

Liz
x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon