Poll: How comfortable are you with your body weight? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
not at all
7.69%
7.69%
not very, but i am working on it
69.23%
69.23%
I am quite pleased, actually
23.08%
23.08%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Weight Loss and the NBE journey

So, some of us  struggle to lose weight in some areas and gain them in others. We do this through excercise,  changing our body chemistry (hrt/nbe etc). as well as dietary changes.

Have you ever started losing weight and felt extremely miserable? almost sicK? this is because fat will encapsulate pesticides and chemicals, and when you lose that fat, it re-exposes you to those chemicals and/or pesticides. In this day and age, there is not much we can do to shield ourselves from the every day used chemicals. its in the air, in our water, on our foods, in rugs, clothing, bedding, etc.. 

so i would like to open this thread to those out there, who may have some helpful tips on how to lose/move or  migrate fat from one part of the body to the other,  and have a thoughtful discussion about it.  Please feel free to join in. One thing i have heard of was "brushing" aka brushing your belly fat up towards your breasts.. fact or fiction? does this really work?

I have recently been diagnosed with diabetes, (long time coming as it runs in my family).  In an effort to reduce stress on my body and maintain better blood sugars i have pretty much restricted my diet , omitting a  lot of bread, rice, potatoes, (all the good stuff) and have increased proteins and veggies . I have lost considerable weight over the few years i have been absent. though i have a few lbs that are stubborn to lose (think its the brown fat, if i recall right). 

I have recently started taking Organic apple cider vinigar to help with acid reflux, as well as help manage my sugar levels, and that has helped me slowly get down to my ideal BMI weight. 

So, for all you out there, Whats your take on things?

I was thinking of taking apple cider vinegar. It is supposed to have a lot of health benefits. I have put some weight on over covid and some stress related eating lately. I was thinking of trying some hypnosis recordings on stopping the emotional eating. Many years ago I went on the keto diet and the fat melted off. I lost about 40 pounds. I have gained about 20 of those back. For exercise, I like walking the best. I might try keto diet again or a modified keto diet.

i personally think the organic ACV has been working, its helping to shed those last few hard to lose lbs...

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon