Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hit the ground running

TL;DR bought strange pm off Amazon and had an immediate growth spurt

I’ve been browsing NBE forums for about a decade, give or take. I’m a 33 year old male, and recently felt like I had an opening to try it out. I live in Ohio which, you could say, is sort of a haven for odd shaped bodies, so any gains I made within reason wouldn’t be too out of the ordinary, especially since I’ve been working a relatively sedentary job and have put on some weight recently. 

I went to Amazon and low and behold they don’t ship ainterol brand anymore. I decided to go with another brand, saying it would be a test run. At best it wouldn’t work as well as they say and at worst it would do nothing, right?

I ended up ordering Carlyle brand PM. It wasn’t expensive, so I didn’t expect much. The reviews seemed good, despite a few people complaining that there’s no way the capsules could have the 1000mg dose advertised. Investigation of the brand seems like they’re relatively . A closer investigation of the dose size reveals that they’re supposed to be a concentrate. 

I started out on a Sunday and took one. Repeated every day until Tuesday when, feeling brash and nothing negative going on in my body I started taking two per day(=2000mg) 12 hours apart.

By Friday I was feeling it. Specifically the increased sensitivity; not just in my nipples but the whole breast area. Friday is also when the pain started in my left, coming from the side in front of my armpit. I did have a moment where I had a pretty severe burning sensation there after waking up and stretching. Also, my morning wood pretty much disappeared during this time which, frankly was a nice relief. It was harder to become erect but not impossible. 

I kept up with 2/day until Wednesday. I stopped fully and quit cold turkey. Over the next weekend, nothing really decreased. If anything I think the slow march of fatty tissue continued. The pain/growth sensations in the left moved from the side to under the nipple. My “erections at the drop of a hat” came back pretty fast though.

After telling my partner (who’s very enthusiastic about the experience) and getting some massage tips from her, I resumed the following Sunday. 

I haven’t been fastidious about how much I take per day, usually 1, sometimes 2. The sensations have gotten big enough that I bought some bralettes to wear. 

Looking at them in the mirror after the second week it seemed like my right, despite having no growing pains at all, seemed bigger than the left. I have a half-cocked theory about this being similar to the way my body would react differently on each side to piercings; back in the late aughts I gauged my ears. Nothing super big, but every time I went up a size my left lobe would be more difficult than my right. Maybe a similar thing is happening as blood vessels in my left breast get more active. 

Anyways, I’m surprised as hell with what I’ve gotten in just two weeks time on just PM. I’m probably gonna take a longer break soon to see how much the ~effects~ recede in how long of a time. But before that, I might get some pictures up on here.

Sounds like you got a real potent source of pm. I never had anything like that?

Very interesting.  I'm in a similar situation where I have been peeking in here for a few years and never really did anything about it.  A few weeks ago I decided I would see what I can make happen.  I ended up buying the same Carlyle brand PM (1000 mg extract/concentrate) off Amazon.  I also got some 475 mg WP capsules.  Those don't seem to have a brand obviously displayed but in the fine print on the bottle it says puresupplementsco.com so I guess Pure Supplements is the brand.

I decided to try making suppositories with coconut oil to avoid some of the liver issues.  I've been using one capsule each of the PM and WP every day for about 3 weeks now.  I've had some tingling/prickling sensations in or behind my nipples.  I haven't noticed anything I could call a breast bud forming, though.  And although it might just be my imagination, it feels to me like there is more substance to my breasts.  I've got some extra weight so I've sort of always had small "moobs" and my left has always been bigger than my right.  It still is of course and I'm hoping that I don't end up with a bunch of extra growth in my left with none in the right.

It's encouraging, though, that you've had seemingly early success with the same brand of PM that I got.

(01-02-2023, 05:55 PM)jerri Wrote:  Very interesting.  I'm in a similar situation where I have been peeking in here for a few years and never really did anything about it.  A few weeks ago I decided I would see what I can make happen.  I ended up buying the same Carlyle brand PM (1000 mg extract/concentrate) off Amazon.  I also got some 475 mg WP capsules.  Those don't seem to have a brand obviously displayed but in the fine print on the bottle it says puresupplementsco.com so I guess Pure Supplements is the brand.

I decided to try making suppositories with coconut oil to avoid some of the liver issues.  I've been using one capsule each of the PM and WP every day for about 3 weeks now.  I've had some tingling/prickling sensations in or behind my nipples.  I haven't noticed anything I could call a breast bud forming, though.  And although it might just be my imagination, it feels to me like there is more substance to my breasts.  I've got some extra weight so I've sort of always had small "moobs" and my left has always been bigger than my right.  It still is of course and I'm hoping that I don't end up with a bunch of extra growth in my left with none in the right.

It's encouraging, though, that you've had seemingly early success with the same brand of PM that I got.

I've been doing PM via suppositories of that same PM but taking the WP orally. Are you also doing the WP with suppositories? If so, did you simply make one with both PM and WP for the day or separate ones?

(03-02-2023, 05:09 AM)michelleclt Wrote:  
(01-02-2023, 05:55 PM)jerri Wrote:  Very interesting.  I'm in a similar situation where I have been peeking in here for a few years and never really did anything about it.  A few weeks ago I decided I would see what I can make happen.  I ended up buying the same Carlyle brand PM (1000 mg extract/concentrate) off Amazon.  I also got some 475 mg WP capsules.  Those don't seem to have a brand obviously displayed but in the fine print on the bottle it says puresupplementsco.com so I guess Pure Supplements is the brand.

I've been doing PM via suppositories of that same PM but taking the WP orally. Are you also doing the WP with suppositories? If so, did you simply make one with both PM and WP for the day or separate ones?
I've been doing separate suppositories for each.  I wasn't sure if there was any issue with the WP orally.  The PM mixes easily but the WP is kind of a pain to get it done well.  I don't have one of the suggested coffee bean molds so I've improvised. 

And I forgot to mention it but I'm also taking SP and DHEA orally.  I'm hoping the SP will help with prostate issues.  I'm on FloMax to help with urinary issues.  It hasn't helped much and the one side effect sucks.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon