Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My Herbal NBE Journey

Nothing remarkable to report in the way of body changes. I'm going to give BO two more months. 

Here's my current regimen:
750 mg BO 
500 mg spearmint
475 mg white peony
500 mg reishi

1500 mg MSM

That's 2x/day.

I've ordered progesterone cream and will start when it arrives today. I assume apply it to breasts and nipples.

(13-02-2023, 03:21 PM)Cunningluvr Wrote:  ... thinking of adding progesterone cream - applied to the breasts and scrotum? Interested in your experience with PC.

I have had good results with this progesterone cream... 

Wild Yam cream https://www.amazon.com/Bio-Identical-Pro...B01N12IXCM

The product instructions recommend rotating the area of application on a regular basis for best results.

Thank you Karen, I went with the Now Foods brand just based on ratings. Its soaks in quickly and has a tolerable scent that doesn't get in the way of my perfume. It also recommends rotating the area of application. I wonder what would happen if I put it on my scrotum? Come on, boobies!

Speaking of, I was beginning to bemoan the lack of aches and pains I had on PM. That was an indication something was happening, and I wondered if my BO regimen was fizzling out. Wrong.

I was doing my breast massage with PC and my bewbs caught on fire! An almost burning sensation inside my breasts and nipples that drove me to a couple tylenol. It wasn't a topical burn, so I don't think it was the PC, and that was only my second dose.

The discomfort has settled down but my little tits feel like they're five times bigger than they are. I'm taking that as a good sign.

Erica, 

I wonder if you could be allergic to any ingredients in the cream? 
Maybe try it on the inside of your forearms and see if there is any burning.

I have used several serums and creams on my scrotum. 
For some reason, that is very exciting and I would imagine effective as well.
Seems this obsession leads some to want to drown themselves in female hormones,
taking pills, massaging in the cream, just can't get enough, want to shove it up their arse,
snort it and inject it. I wish I could take a bath in it.

Okay, I will be honest... I have used it as a lube for masturbation! 
That was a real turn-on. I'm so nuts... no pun intended.

Hi Karen,

No, not allergic to the cream. Turns out my breasts are a little sore and massaging them just set them off. Maybe I’m going through puberty - I hope!

If I knew PC cream would shrink my little boy bits I’d fill my chastity cage with it and let everything soak until the cage fell off on it’s own.

Just an update on my program for the record. Slight increases in BO, WP and RR - thinking I need to beat my T into submission.

BO 2000 mg
RR 2000 mg
WP 1900 mg
MSM 3000 mg
Spearmint 1000 mg
Total Daily dosage, I split this into morning and evening.

D3 1000 iu - once a day

Progesterone Cream – 20 mg progesterone - I was doing this twice a day, but have backed off to once every other day after reading PC may conflict with E.

I noticed I'm always a little above 98.2 these days, I'm guessing it has to do with the supplements, and I'm happy because I was getting thermometer fatigue.

I see slight increases in breast size, but nothing measurable - the measuring tape won't be accurate enough until I see larger gains because it's tough to position the tape in the same place every time. Same with the hip measurement. In both breasts and hips I'm aware of additional mass, but it's not really visible. 

Am experiencing a little fatigue, no doubt from lowering T.

I've been on BO for two months now, going to give it longer as I read that it doesn't kick in for some folks for a few months.

I'm going on four months on this program, and while I feel some growth and notice some very minor changes, still nothing measurable with a tape.

BO 2000 mg
RR 2000 mg
WP 1900 mg
MSM 3000 mg
Spearmint 1000 mg

D3 1000 iu - once a day

Progesterone Cream – 20 mg progesterone - once every 2 - 3 days.

I also drink several cups of green tea a day, just 'cuz I like it.

I wanted to go NBE because it's slower than HRT, but it seems very, very slow. The best thing that's happened is my body hair growth has slowed waaaaay down. 

Is there something that I should add to the program? Or is this normal for four months  on BO-based NBE? 

Been a while since I updated.

After 6 months of BO, I just wasn’t seeing much, so I’ve gone back to PM. My current program:

PM 3000 mg
RR 2000 mg
WP 1900 mg
MSM 3000 mg
Spearmint 1000 mg

D3 1000 iu - once a day

Progesterone Cream – 20 mg progesterone - once every 2 - 3 days. I’ve also added a Bi-Est cream (5000 mcg according to the label) on days I’m not using progesterone. I read scrotal application is best for absorption, so that’s where it goes and any remainder goes on my nipples for fun.

I also drink several cups of green tea a day, just 'cuz I like it.

Starting to see a little growth again, but they still look man-boobish: 

"Starting to see a little growth again, but they still look man-boobish: "

I believe the shape will change with PM and Progesterone. And your nipples are already now very nice!
-Teddy

Thank you, I must confess most of the nipple growth is from using Supple Nips over a couple years. I enjoy my nipples so much I decided to get the breasts to go with them  Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon