Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do i budd twice

I was on PM 2 years ago and I got to the budding stage.
I had to stop my treatment. I got a bit scared and had some sports  objective I wanted to achieve
Months later the hard budds were gone
Now I started again with PM, after some months I can feel the tingling but did not have the hard budds
So, question, if I already budded time ago, will it happen again or not?

(22-01-2023, 09:43 PM)AngieHolland1018 Wrote:  I was on PM 2 years ago and I got to the budding stage.
I had to stop my treatment. I got a bit scared and had some sports  objective I wanted to achieve
Now I started again with PM, after some months I can feel the tingling but did not have the hard budds
I have partially budded twice, got scared  both times and quit taking everything.  My guess is possible you may bud again at least partially.

(22-01-2023, 09:43 PM)AngieHolland1018 Wrote:  I was on PM 2 years ago and I got to the budding stage.

That sounds familiar.
I had my buds after a few months on PM, got scared and stopped. the two pea-sized nodules must hav regressed because they went away.
I then restarted PM and herbs more seriously about 2 years later, and in a few months I had the rest of the experience. The breast buds re-grew and my boobs were in pain just by looking at them. I even went to see a doctor because, thinking that I budded years before, I thought i might be something else. But the doctor diagnosed me with gynecomastia and confirmed that it was breast tissue forming.

I think that the best idea if you feel the buds is just to push through. They will turn into tissue and disappear, and you won't have isnta-boobs the enxt day, s you can still stop after your buds have finished their job.

Thanks 

Should be close. As i feel the tingling and a bit of pain.
Still at 1000 PM/ day and added Reishi and licorice
Have been taking ashwaganda for a long time so keeping that

Let me know any other tip ?

(23-01-2023, 01:00 PM)AngieHolland1018 Wrote:  Thanks 

Should be close. As i feel the tingling and a bit of pain.
Still at 1000 PM/ day and added Reishi and licorice
Have been taking ashwaganda for a long time so keeping that

Let me know any other tip ?

No other tip. If/when your nipples and surrounding areas will hurt just by touching them lightly, keep going with the herbs you are taking until the pain will stop. It shold take a few weeks, just push through. If you wear bras, a lightly padded bra can help a tiny bit by avoiding direct collision of the chest with clothes, objects, etc... I had a 3 years old son climbing on me all day, ouch!

Good luck!

(23-01-2023, 10:55 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  

That sounds familiar.
I had my buds after a few months on PM, got scared and stopped. the two pea-sized nodules must hav regressed because they went away.
I then restarted PM and herbs more seriously about 2 years later, and in a few months I had the rest of the experience. The breast buds re-grew and my boobs were in pain just by looking at them. I even went to see a doctor because, thinking that I budded years before, I thought i might be something else. But the doctor diagnosed me with gynecomastia and confirmed that it was breast tissue forming.

I think that the best idea if you feel the buds is just to push through. They will turn into tissue and disappear, and you won't have isnta-boobs the enxt day, s you can still stop after your buds have finished their job.

This was very helpful, thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon